Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the akpm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:57:11 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the akpm tree, today's linux-next build (sparc64 defconfig)
failed like this:

mm/memory.c: In function 'insert_pages':
mm/memory.c:1523:56: error: macro "pte_index" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
   remaining_pages_total, PTRS_PER_PTE - pte_index(addr));
                                                        ^

Caused by commit

  366142f0b000 ("mm/memory.c: add vm_insert_pages()")

This is the first use of pte_index() outside arch specific code and the
sparc64 version of pte_index() nas an extra argument.

I have reverted these commits for today:

  219ae14a9686 ("net-zerocopy-use-vm_insert_pages-for-tcp-rcv-zerocopy-fix")
  cb912fdf96bf ("net-zerocopy: use vm_insert_pages() for tcp rcv zerocopy")
  72c684430b94 ("add missing page_count() check to vm_insert_pages().")
  dbd9553775f3 ("mm-add-vm_insert_pages-fix")
  366142f0b000 ("mm/memory.c: add vm_insert_pages()")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell