Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-fixes tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 08:05:43 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-fixes tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/kvm/Makefile

between commit:

  cfe2ce49b9da ("Revert "KVM: x86: enable -Werror"")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  4f337faf1c55 ("KVM: allow disabling -Werror")

from the kvm-fixes tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell