Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with the drm-misc-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 10:43:21 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_object.c

between commit:

  6be7e0733548 ("drm/virtio: fix mmap page attributes")

from the drm-misc-fixes tree and commit:

  18b39fb975b7 ("drm/virtio: add virtio_gpu_is_shmem helper")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_object.c
index 3af7ec80c7da,c5cad949eb8d..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_object.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/virtio/virtgpu_object.c
@@@ -98,8 -123,7 +123,8 @@@ struct drm_gem_object *virtio_gpu_creat
  	if (!bo)
  		return NULL;
  
- 	bo->base.base.funcs = &virtio_gpu_gem_funcs;
+ 	bo->base.base.funcs = &virtio_gpu_shmem_funcs;
 +	bo->base.map_cached = true;
  	return &bo->base.base;
  }