Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 16:50:46 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/mm/mmu.c

between commit:

  bbd6ec605c0f ("arm64/mm: Enable memory hot remove")

from the arm64 tree and patch:

  37be0f08b1cc ("arm64/mm: implement unmap_hotplug_p4d_range")

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I just dropped the latter (and its followup fix) for today)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell