Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the powerpc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 16:29:37 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable_32.c

between commit:

  2efc7c085f05 ("powerpc/32: drop get_pteptr()")

from the powerpc tree and patch:

  "powerpc/32: drop get_pteptr()"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I just dropped the latter version) and can carry the fix
as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but
any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell