Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the mlx5-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 10:39:13 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the mlx5-next tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced this warning:

In file included from include/linux/printk.h:331,
                 from include/linux/kernel.h:15,
                 from drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mr.c:33:
drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mr.c: In function 'mlx5_core_create_mkey':
include/linux/dynamic_debug.h:157:25: warning: 'key' may be used uninitialized in this function [-Wmaybe-uninitialized]
  157 |  _dynamic_func_call(fmt,__dynamic_dev_dbg,   \
      |                         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mr.c:47:5: note: 'key' was declared here
   47 |  u8 key;
      |     ^~~

Probably introduced by commit

  fc6a9f86f08a ("{IB,net}/mlx5: Assign mkey variant in mlx5_ib only")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell