Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the tegra tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 13:44:45 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/usb/gadget/udc/tegra-xudc.c

between commit:

  041960cf6937 ("usb: gadget: tegra-xudc: Remove usb-role-switch support")

from the tegra tree and commit:

  bce3052f0c16 ("usb: roles: Provide the switch drivers handle to the switch in the API")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (I basically used the tegra tree version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell