Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the selinux tree with the nfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:31:17 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the selinux tree got a conflict in:

  fs/nfs/getroot.c

between commit:

  e8213ffc2aec ("NFS: Ensure security label is set for root inode")

from the nfs tree and commit:

  28d4d0e16f09 ("When using NFSv4.2, the security label for the root inode should be set via a call to nfs_setsecurity() during the mount process, otherwise the inode will appear as unlabeled for up to acdirmin seconds.  Currently the label for the root inode is allocated, retrieved, and freed entirely witin nfs4_proc_get_root().")

from the selinux tree.

These are basically the same patch with slight formatting differences.

I fixed it up (I used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary.
This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell