Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-msm tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 11:40:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-msm tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/edp/edp.c
  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/hdmi/hdmi.c

between commit:

  a25b988ff83f ("drm/bridge: Extend bridge API to disable connector creation")

from the drm tree and commit:

  c479017faa3a ("drm/msm: avoid double-attaching hdmi/edp bridges")

from the drm-msm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell