Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Crypto Fixes for 5.6

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 07:55:40 +1100

Hi Jason,

On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 14:38:21 -0600 "Jason A. Donenfeld" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Per our IRC discussion, here's an email for your records:
> 
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 9:43 AM Linus Torvalds
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > Anyway, your conversion patches look fine to me. I'm obviously not
> > taking them for 5.6, but if they go into -next and get some testing,
> > I'd love to have that cleanup in 5.7.  
> 
> Would you put the "for-next" branch of
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/zx2c4/linux.git into
> linux-next?

Added from today.  I just called the branch zx2c4 for now.

Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next.  As
you may know, this is not a judgement of your code.  The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window. 

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
     * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
        Signed-off-by,
     * posted to the relevant mailing list,
     * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
     * successfully unit tested, and 
     * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell 
[email-masked]