Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the irqchip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 17:59:46 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the irqchip tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc44x_defconfig) failed like this:

drivers/irqchip/irq-xilinx-intc.c: In function 'xil_intc_handle_irq':
drivers/irqchip/irq-xilinx-intc.c:176:10: error: implicit declaration of function 'handle_domain_irq'; did you mean 'handle_bad_irq'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  176 |    ret = handle_domain_irq(irqc->root_domain, hwirq, regs);
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |          handle_bad_irq
drivers/irqchip/irq-xilinx-intc.c: In function 'xilinx_intc_of_init':
drivers/irqchip/irq-xilinx-intc.c:253:3: error: implicit declaration of function 'set_handle_irq'; did you mean 'generic_handle_irq'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  253 |   set_handle_irq(xil_intc_handle_irq);
      |   ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |   generic_handle_irq

Caused by commit

  a0789993bf82 ("irqchip/xilinx: Enable generic irq multi handler")

I have reverted that commit (and commit

  9c2d4f525c00 ("irqchip/xilinx: Do not call irq_set_default_host()")

that conflicted with the other revert).

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell