Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pci tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 10:58:00 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pci tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commit:

  5901b51f3e5d ("MAINTAINERS: Correct Cadence PCI driver path")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  11be8af70d86 ("dt-bindings: PCI: Convert PCIe Host/Endpoint in Cadence platform to DT schema")

from the pci tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index d8fc7bb5f784,fc2fc22dbc8b..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -12754,8 -12739,8 +12754,8 @@@ PCI DRIVER FOR CADENCE PCIE I
  M:	Tom Joseph <[email-masked]>
  L:	[email-masked]
  S:	Maintained
- F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/cdns,*.txt
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/cdns,*
 -F:	drivers/pci/controller/pcie-cadence*
 +F:	drivers/pci/controller/cadence/
  
  PCI DRIVER FOR FREESCALE LAYERSCAPE
  M:	Minghuan Lian <[email-masked]>