Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the thermal tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 13:32:40 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/thermal/cpufreq_cooling.c

between commit:

  ff44f672d741 ("thermal/drivers/cpufreq_cooling: Fix return of cpufreq_set_cur_state")

from the thermal tree and commit:

  f12e4f66ab6a ("thermal/cpu-cooling: Update thermal pressure in case of a maximum frequency capping")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (the latter seems to include the former, so I just used
the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell