Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:08:45 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got conflicts in:

  lib/Kconfig.kcsan
  kernel/kcsan/report.c
  kernel/kcsan/kcsan.h
  kernel/kcsan/debugfs.c
  kernel/kcsan/core.c
  kernel/kcsan/atomic.h
  include/linux/kcsan-checks.h

between a series of commits from the tip tree and the same series of
patches (but different commits) in the rcu tre (followed by some more
changes in the rcu tree).

I fixed it up (I just used the rcu tree versions of these files) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

Please clean up the rcu tree WRT the tip tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell