Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree with the kvm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:23:02 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/kvm/coproc.c

between commit:

  4d395762599d ("KVM: Remove unnecessary asm/kvm_host.h includes")

from the kvm tree and commit:

  541ad0150ca4 ("arm: Remove 32bit KVM host support")

from the kvm-arm tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as necessary.
This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell