Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:48:29 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got conflicts in:

  arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_32.tbl
  arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl

between commits:

  cab56d3484d4 ("x86/entry: Remove ABI prefixes from functions in syscall tables")
  a845a6cf1dad ("x86/entry/32: Clean up syscall_32.tbl")

from the tip tree and commit:

  0dab66ffcdf9 ("mm/madvise: introduce process_madvise() syscall: an external memory hinting API")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_32.tbl
index 54581ac671b4,1b2184549e27..000000000000
--- a/arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_32.tbl
+++ b/arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_32.tbl
@@@ -11,434 -11,435 +11,435 @@@
  #
  # The abi is always "i386" for this file.
  #
 -0	i386	restart_syscall		sys_restart_syscall		__ia32_sys_restart_syscall
 -1	i386	exit			sys_exit			__ia32_sys_exit
 -2	i386	fork			sys_fork			__ia32_sys_fork
 -3	i386	read			sys_read			__ia32_sys_read
 -4	i386	write			sys_write			__ia32_sys_write
 -5	i386	open			sys_open			__ia32_compat_sys_open
 -6	i386	close			sys_close			__ia32_sys_close
 -7	i386	waitpid			sys_waitpid			__ia32_sys_waitpid
 -8	i386	creat			sys_creat			__ia32_sys_creat
 -9	i386	link			sys_link			__ia32_sys_link
 -10	i386	unlink			sys_unlink			__ia32_sys_unlink
 -11	i386	execve			sys_execve			__ia32_compat_sys_execve
 -12	i386	chdir			sys_chdir			__ia32_sys_chdir
 -13	i386	time			sys_time32			__ia32_sys_time32
 -14	i386	mknod			sys_mknod			__ia32_sys_mknod
 -15	i386	chmod			sys_chmod			__ia32_sys_chmod
 -16	i386	lchown			sys_lchown16			__ia32_sys_lchown16
 +0	i386	restart_syscall		sys_restart_syscall
 +1	i386	exit			sys_exit
 +2	i386	fork			sys_fork
 +3	i386	read			sys_read
 +4	i386	write			sys_write
 +5	i386	open			sys_open			compat_sys_open
 +6	i386	close			sys_close
 +7	i386	waitpid			sys_waitpid
 +8	i386	creat			sys_creat
 +9	i386	link			sys_link
 +10	i386	unlink			sys_unlink
 +11	i386	execve			sys_execve			compat_sys_execve
 +12	i386	chdir			sys_chdir
 +13	i386	time			sys_time32
 +14	i386	mknod			sys_mknod
 +15	i386	chmod			sys_chmod
 +16	i386	lchown			sys_lchown16
  17	i386	break
 -18	i386	oldstat			sys_stat			__ia32_sys_stat
 -19	i386	lseek			sys_lseek			__ia32_compat_sys_lseek
 -20	i386	getpid			sys_getpid			__ia32_sys_getpid
 -21	i386	mount			sys_mount			__ia32_compat_sys_mount
 -22	i386	umount			sys_oldumount			__ia32_sys_oldumount
 -23	i386	setuid			sys_setuid16			__ia32_sys_setuid16
 -24	i386	getuid			sys_getuid16			__ia32_sys_getuid16
 -25	i386	stime			sys_stime32			__ia32_sys_stime32
 -26	i386	ptrace			sys_ptrace			__ia32_compat_sys_ptrace
 -27	i386	alarm			sys_alarm			__ia32_sys_alarm
 -28	i386	oldfstat		sys_fstat			__ia32_sys_fstat
 -29	i386	pause			sys_pause			__ia32_sys_pause
 -30	i386	utime			sys_utime32			__ia32_sys_utime32
 +18	i386	oldstat			sys_stat
 +19	i386	lseek			sys_lseek			compat_sys_lseek
 +20	i386	getpid			sys_getpid
 +21	i386	mount			sys_mount			compat_sys_mount
 +22	i386	umount			sys_oldumount
 +23	i386	setuid			sys_setuid16
 +24	i386	getuid			sys_getuid16
 +25	i386	stime			sys_stime32
 +26	i386	ptrace			sys_ptrace			compat_sys_ptrace
 +27	i386	alarm			sys_alarm
 +28	i386	oldfstat		sys_fstat
 +29	i386	pause			sys_pause
 +30	i386	utime			sys_utime32
  31	i386	stty
  32	i386	gtty
 -33	i386	access			sys_access			__ia32_sys_access
 -34	i386	nice			sys_nice			__ia32_sys_nice
 +33	i386	access			sys_access
 +34	i386	nice			sys_nice
  35	i386	ftime
 -36	i386	sync			sys_sync			__ia32_sys_sync
 -37	i386	kill			sys_kill			__ia32_sys_kill
 -38	i386	rename			sys_rename			__ia32_sys_rename
 -39	i386	mkdir			sys_mkdir			__ia32_sys_mkdir
 -40	i386	rmdir			sys_rmdir			__ia32_sys_rmdir
 -41	i386	dup			sys_dup				__ia32_sys_dup
 -42	i386	pipe			sys_pipe			__ia32_sys_pipe
 -43	i386	times			sys_times			__ia32_compat_sys_times
 +36	i386	sync			sys_sync
 +37	i386	kill			sys_kill
 +38	i386	rename			sys_rename
 +39	i386	mkdir			sys_mkdir
 +40	i386	rmdir			sys_rmdir
 +41	i386	dup			sys_dup
 +42	i386	pipe			sys_pipe
 +43	i386	times			sys_times			compat_sys_times
  44	i386	prof
 -45	i386	brk			sys_brk				__ia32_sys_brk
 -46	i386	setgid			sys_setgid16			__ia32_sys_setgid16
 -47	i386	getgid			sys_getgid16			__ia32_sys_getgid16
 -48	i386	signal			sys_signal			__ia32_sys_signal
 -49	i386	geteuid			sys_geteuid16			__ia32_sys_geteuid16
 -50	i386	getegid			sys_getegid16			__ia32_sys_getegid16
 -51	i386	acct			sys_acct			__ia32_sys_acct
 -52	i386	umount2			sys_umount			__ia32_sys_umount
 +45	i386	brk			sys_brk
 +46	i386	setgid			sys_setgid16
 +47	i386	getgid			sys_getgid16
 +48	i386	signal			sys_signal
 +49	i386	geteuid			sys_geteuid16
 +50	i386	getegid			sys_getegid16
 +51	i386	acct			sys_acct
 +52	i386	umount2			sys_umount
  53	i386	lock
 -54	i386	ioctl			sys_ioctl			__ia32_compat_sys_ioctl
 -55	i386	fcntl			sys_fcntl			__ia32_compat_sys_fcntl64
 +54	i386	ioctl			sys_ioctl			compat_sys_ioctl
 +55	i386	fcntl			sys_fcntl			compat_sys_fcntl64
  56	i386	mpx
 -57	i386	setpgid			sys_setpgid			__ia32_sys_setpgid
 +57	i386	setpgid			sys_setpgid
  58	i386	ulimit
 -59	i386	oldolduname		sys_olduname			__ia32_sys_olduname
 -60	i386	umask			sys_umask			__ia32_sys_umask
 -61	i386	chroot			sys_chroot			__ia32_sys_chroot
 -62	i386	ustat			sys_ustat			__ia32_compat_sys_ustat
 -63	i386	dup2			sys_dup2			__ia32_sys_dup2
 -64	i386	getppid			sys_getppid			__ia32_sys_getppid
 -65	i386	getpgrp			sys_getpgrp			__ia32_sys_getpgrp
 -66	i386	setsid			sys_setsid			__ia32_sys_setsid
 -67	i386	sigaction		sys_sigaction			__ia32_compat_sys_sigaction
 -68	i386	sgetmask		sys_sgetmask			__ia32_sys_sgetmask
 -69	i386	ssetmask		sys_ssetmask			__ia32_sys_ssetmask
 -70	i386	setreuid		sys_setreuid16			__ia32_sys_setreuid16
 -71	i386	setregid		sys_setregid16			__ia32_sys_setregid16
 -72	i386	sigsuspend		sys_sigsuspend			__ia32_sys_sigsuspend
 -73	i386	sigpending		sys_sigpending			__ia32_compat_sys_sigpending
 -74	i386	sethostname		sys_sethostname			__ia32_sys_sethostname
 -75	i386	setrlimit		sys_setrlimit			__ia32_compat_sys_setrlimit
 -76	i386	getrlimit		sys_old_getrlimit		__ia32_compat_sys_old_getrlimit
 -77	i386	getrusage		sys_getrusage			__ia32_compat_sys_getrusage
 -78	i386	gettimeofday		sys_gettimeofday		__ia32_compat_sys_gettimeofday
 -79	i386	settimeofday		sys_settimeofday		__ia32_compat_sys_settimeofday
 -80	i386	getgroups		sys_getgroups16			__ia32_sys_getgroups16
 -81	i386	setgroups		sys_setgroups16			__ia32_sys_setgroups16
 -82	i386	select			sys_old_select			__ia32_compat_sys_old_select
 -83	i386	symlink			sys_symlink			__ia32_sys_symlink
 -84	i386	oldlstat		sys_lstat			__ia32_sys_lstat
 -85	i386	readlink		sys_readlink			__ia32_sys_readlink
 -86	i386	uselib			sys_uselib			__ia32_sys_uselib
 -87	i386	swapon			sys_swapon			__ia32_sys_swapon
 -88	i386	reboot			sys_reboot			__ia32_sys_reboot
 -89	i386	readdir			sys_old_readdir			__ia32_compat_sys_old_readdir
 -90	i386	mmap			sys_old_mmap			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_mmap
 -91	i386	munmap			sys_munmap			__ia32_sys_munmap
 -92	i386	truncate		sys_truncate			__ia32_compat_sys_truncate
 -93	i386	ftruncate		sys_ftruncate			__ia32_compat_sys_ftruncate
 -94	i386	fchmod			sys_fchmod			__ia32_sys_fchmod
 -95	i386	fchown			sys_fchown16			__ia32_sys_fchown16
 -96	i386	getpriority		sys_getpriority			__ia32_sys_getpriority
 -97	i386	setpriority		sys_setpriority			__ia32_sys_setpriority
 +59	i386	oldolduname		sys_olduname
 +60	i386	umask			sys_umask
 +61	i386	chroot			sys_chroot
 +62	i386	ustat			sys_ustat			compat_sys_ustat
 +63	i386	dup2			sys_dup2
 +64	i386	getppid			sys_getppid
 +65	i386	getpgrp			sys_getpgrp
 +66	i386	setsid			sys_setsid
 +67	i386	sigaction		sys_sigaction			compat_sys_sigaction
 +68	i386	sgetmask		sys_sgetmask
 +69	i386	ssetmask		sys_ssetmask
 +70	i386	setreuid		sys_setreuid16
 +71	i386	setregid		sys_setregid16
 +72	i386	sigsuspend		sys_sigsuspend
 +73	i386	sigpending		sys_sigpending			compat_sys_sigpending
 +74	i386	sethostname		sys_sethostname
 +75	i386	setrlimit		sys_setrlimit			compat_sys_setrlimit
 +76	i386	getrlimit		sys_old_getrlimit		compat_sys_old_getrlimit
 +77	i386	getrusage		sys_getrusage			compat_sys_getrusage
 +78	i386	gettimeofday		sys_gettimeofday		compat_sys_gettimeofday
 +79	i386	settimeofday		sys_settimeofday		compat_sys_settimeofday
 +80	i386	getgroups		sys_getgroups16
 +81	i386	setgroups		sys_setgroups16
 +82	i386	select			sys_old_select			compat_sys_old_select
 +83	i386	symlink			sys_symlink
 +84	i386	oldlstat		sys_lstat
 +85	i386	readlink		sys_readlink
 +86	i386	uselib			sys_uselib
 +87	i386	swapon			sys_swapon
 +88	i386	reboot			sys_reboot
 +89	i386	readdir			sys_old_readdir			compat_sys_old_readdir
 +90	i386	mmap			sys_old_mmap			compat_sys_ia32_mmap
 +91	i386	munmap			sys_munmap
 +92	i386	truncate		sys_truncate			compat_sys_truncate
 +93	i386	ftruncate		sys_ftruncate			compat_sys_ftruncate
 +94	i386	fchmod			sys_fchmod
 +95	i386	fchown			sys_fchown16
 +96	i386	getpriority		sys_getpriority
 +97	i386	setpriority		sys_setpriority
  98	i386	profil
 -99	i386	statfs			sys_statfs			__ia32_compat_sys_statfs
 -100	i386	fstatfs			sys_fstatfs			__ia32_compat_sys_fstatfs
 -101	i386	ioperm			sys_ioperm			__ia32_sys_ioperm
 -102	i386	socketcall		sys_socketcall			__ia32_compat_sys_socketcall
 -103	i386	syslog			sys_syslog			__ia32_sys_syslog
 -104	i386	setitimer		sys_setitimer			__ia32_compat_sys_setitimer
 -105	i386	getitimer		sys_getitimer			__ia32_compat_sys_getitimer
 -106	i386	stat			sys_newstat			__ia32_compat_sys_newstat
 -107	i386	lstat			sys_newlstat			__ia32_compat_sys_newlstat
 -108	i386	fstat			sys_newfstat			__ia32_compat_sys_newfstat
 -109	i386	olduname		sys_uname			__ia32_sys_uname
 -110	i386	iopl			sys_iopl			__ia32_sys_iopl
 -111	i386	vhangup			sys_vhangup			__ia32_sys_vhangup
 +99	i386	statfs			sys_statfs			compat_sys_statfs
 +100	i386	fstatfs			sys_fstatfs			compat_sys_fstatfs
 +101	i386	ioperm			sys_ioperm
 +102	i386	socketcall		sys_socketcall			compat_sys_socketcall
 +103	i386	syslog			sys_syslog
 +104	i386	setitimer		sys_setitimer			compat_sys_setitimer
 +105	i386	getitimer		sys_getitimer			compat_sys_getitimer
 +106	i386	stat			sys_newstat			compat_sys_newstat
 +107	i386	lstat			sys_newlstat			compat_sys_newlstat
 +108	i386	fstat			sys_newfstat			compat_sys_newfstat
 +109	i386	olduname		sys_uname
 +110	i386	iopl			sys_iopl
 +111	i386	vhangup			sys_vhangup
  112	i386	idle
 -113	i386	vm86old			sys_vm86old			__ia32_sys_ni_syscall
 -114	i386	wait4			sys_wait4			__ia32_compat_sys_wait4
 -115	i386	swapoff			sys_swapoff			__ia32_sys_swapoff
 -116	i386	sysinfo			sys_sysinfo			__ia32_compat_sys_sysinfo
 -117	i386	ipc			sys_ipc				__ia32_compat_sys_ipc
 -118	i386	fsync			sys_fsync			__ia32_sys_fsync
 -119	i386	sigreturn		sys_sigreturn			__ia32_compat_sys_sigreturn
 -120	i386	clone			sys_clone			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_clone
 -121	i386	setdomainname		sys_setdomainname		__ia32_sys_setdomainname
 -122	i386	uname			sys_newuname			__ia32_sys_newuname
 -123	i386	modify_ldt		sys_modify_ldt			__ia32_sys_modify_ldt
 -124	i386	adjtimex		sys_adjtimex_time32			__ia32_sys_adjtimex_time32
 -125	i386	mprotect		sys_mprotect			__ia32_sys_mprotect
 -126	i386	sigprocmask		sys_sigprocmask			__ia32_compat_sys_sigprocmask
 +113	i386	vm86old			sys_vm86old			sys_ni_syscall
 +114	i386	wait4			sys_wait4			compat_sys_wait4
 +115	i386	swapoff			sys_swapoff
 +116	i386	sysinfo			sys_sysinfo			compat_sys_sysinfo
 +117	i386	ipc			sys_ipc				compat_sys_ipc
 +118	i386	fsync			sys_fsync
 +119	i386	sigreturn		sys_sigreturn			compat_sys_sigreturn
 +120	i386	clone			sys_clone			compat_sys_ia32_clone
 +121	i386	setdomainname		sys_setdomainname
 +122	i386	uname			sys_newuname
 +123	i386	modify_ldt		sys_modify_ldt
 +124	i386	adjtimex		sys_adjtimex_time32
 +125	i386	mprotect		sys_mprotect
 +126	i386	sigprocmask		sys_sigprocmask			compat_sys_sigprocmask
  127	i386	create_module
 -128	i386	init_module		sys_init_module			__ia32_sys_init_module
 -129	i386	delete_module		sys_delete_module		__ia32_sys_delete_module
 +128	i386	init_module		sys_init_module
 +129	i386	delete_module		sys_delete_module
  130	i386	get_kernel_syms
 -131	i386	quotactl		sys_quotactl			__ia32_compat_sys_quotactl32
 -132	i386	getpgid			sys_getpgid			__ia32_sys_getpgid
 -133	i386	fchdir			sys_fchdir			__ia32_sys_fchdir
 -134	i386	bdflush			sys_bdflush			__ia32_sys_bdflush
 -135	i386	sysfs			sys_sysfs			__ia32_sys_sysfs
 -136	i386	personality		sys_personality			__ia32_sys_personality
 +131	i386	quotactl		sys_quotactl			compat_sys_quotactl32
 +132	i386	getpgid			sys_getpgid
 +133	i386	fchdir			sys_fchdir
 +134	i386	bdflush			sys_bdflush
 +135	i386	sysfs			sys_sysfs
 +136	i386	personality		sys_personality
  137	i386	afs_syscall
 -138	i386	setfsuid		sys_setfsuid16			__ia32_sys_setfsuid16
 -139	i386	setfsgid		sys_setfsgid16			__ia32_sys_setfsgid16
 -140	i386	_llseek			sys_llseek			__ia32_sys_llseek
 -141	i386	getdents		sys_getdents			__ia32_compat_sys_getdents
 -142	i386	_newselect		sys_select			__ia32_compat_sys_select
 -143	i386	flock			sys_flock			__ia32_sys_flock
 -144	i386	msync			sys_msync			__ia32_sys_msync
 -145	i386	readv			sys_readv			__ia32_compat_sys_readv
 -146	i386	writev			sys_writev			__ia32_compat_sys_writev
 -147	i386	getsid			sys_getsid			__ia32_sys_getsid
 -148	i386	fdatasync		sys_fdatasync			__ia32_sys_fdatasync
 -149	i386	_sysctl			sys_sysctl			__ia32_compat_sys_sysctl
 -150	i386	mlock			sys_mlock			__ia32_sys_mlock
 -151	i386	munlock			sys_munlock			__ia32_sys_munlock
 -152	i386	mlockall		sys_mlockall			__ia32_sys_mlockall
 -153	i386	munlockall		sys_munlockall			__ia32_sys_munlockall
 -154	i386	sched_setparam		sys_sched_setparam		__ia32_sys_sched_setparam
 -155	i386	sched_getparam		sys_sched_getparam		__ia32_sys_sched_getparam
 -156	i386	sched_setscheduler	sys_sched_setscheduler		__ia32_sys_sched_setscheduler
 -157	i386	sched_getscheduler	sys_sched_getscheduler		__ia32_sys_sched_getscheduler
 -158	i386	sched_yield		sys_sched_yield			__ia32_sys_sched_yield
 -159	i386	sched_get_priority_max	sys_sched_get_priority_max	__ia32_sys_sched_get_priority_max
 -160	i386	sched_get_priority_min	sys_sched_get_priority_min	__ia32_sys_sched_get_priority_min
 -161	i386	sched_rr_get_interval	sys_sched_rr_get_interval_time32	__ia32_sys_sched_rr_get_interval_time32
 -162	i386	nanosleep		sys_nanosleep_time32		__ia32_sys_nanosleep_time32
 -163	i386	mremap			sys_mremap			__ia32_sys_mremap
 -164	i386	setresuid		sys_setresuid16			__ia32_sys_setresuid16
 -165	i386	getresuid		sys_getresuid16			__ia32_sys_getresuid16
 -166	i386	vm86			sys_vm86			__ia32_sys_ni_syscall
 +138	i386	setfsuid		sys_setfsuid16
 +139	i386	setfsgid		sys_setfsgid16
 +140	i386	_llseek			sys_llseek
 +141	i386	getdents		sys_getdents			compat_sys_getdents
 +142	i386	_newselect		sys_select			compat_sys_select
 +143	i386	flock			sys_flock
 +144	i386	msync			sys_msync
 +145	i386	readv			sys_readv			compat_sys_readv
 +146	i386	writev			sys_writev			compat_sys_writev
 +147	i386	getsid			sys_getsid
 +148	i386	fdatasync		sys_fdatasync
 +149	i386	_sysctl			sys_sysctl			compat_sys_sysctl
 +150	i386	mlock			sys_mlock
 +151	i386	munlock			sys_munlock
 +152	i386	mlockall		sys_mlockall
 +153	i386	munlockall		sys_munlockall
 +154	i386	sched_setparam		sys_sched_setparam
 +155	i386	sched_getparam		sys_sched_getparam
 +156	i386	sched_setscheduler	sys_sched_setscheduler
 +157	i386	sched_getscheduler	sys_sched_getscheduler
 +158	i386	sched_yield		sys_sched_yield
 +159	i386	sched_get_priority_max	sys_sched_get_priority_max
 +160	i386	sched_get_priority_min	sys_sched_get_priority_min
 +161	i386	sched_rr_get_interval	sys_sched_rr_get_interval_time32
 +162	i386	nanosleep		sys_nanosleep_time32
 +163	i386	mremap			sys_mremap
 +164	i386	setresuid		sys_setresuid16
 +165	i386	getresuid		sys_getresuid16
 +166	i386	vm86			sys_vm86			sys_ni_syscall
  167	i386	query_module
 -168	i386	poll			sys_poll			__ia32_sys_poll
 +168	i386	poll			sys_poll
  169	i386	nfsservctl
 -170	i386	setresgid		sys_setresgid16			__ia32_sys_setresgid16
 -171	i386	getresgid		sys_getresgid16			__ia32_sys_getresgid16
 -172	i386	prctl			sys_prctl			__ia32_sys_prctl
 -173	i386	rt_sigreturn		sys_rt_sigreturn		__ia32_compat_sys_rt_sigreturn
 -174	i386	rt_sigaction		sys_rt_sigaction		__ia32_compat_sys_rt_sigaction
 -175	i386	rt_sigprocmask		sys_rt_sigprocmask		__ia32_compat_sys_rt_sigprocmask
 -176	i386	rt_sigpending		sys_rt_sigpending		__ia32_compat_sys_rt_sigpending
 -177	i386	rt_sigtimedwait		sys_rt_sigtimedwait_time32	__ia32_compat_sys_rt_sigtimedwait_time32
 -178	i386	rt_sigqueueinfo		sys_rt_sigqueueinfo		__ia32_compat_sys_rt_sigqueueinfo
 -179	i386	rt_sigsuspend		sys_rt_sigsuspend		__ia32_compat_sys_rt_sigsuspend
 -180	i386	pread64			sys_pread64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_pread
 -181	i386	pwrite64		sys_pwrite64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_pwrite
 -182	i386	chown			sys_chown16			__ia32_sys_chown16
 -183	i386	getcwd			sys_getcwd			__ia32_sys_getcwd
 -184	i386	capget			sys_capget			__ia32_sys_capget
 -185	i386	capset			sys_capset			__ia32_sys_capset
 -186	i386	sigaltstack		sys_sigaltstack			__ia32_compat_sys_sigaltstack
 -187	i386	sendfile		sys_sendfile			__ia32_compat_sys_sendfile
 +170	i386	setresgid		sys_setresgid16
 +171	i386	getresgid		sys_getresgid16
 +172	i386	prctl			sys_prctl
 +173	i386	rt_sigreturn		sys_rt_sigreturn		compat_sys_rt_sigreturn
 +174	i386	rt_sigaction		sys_rt_sigaction		compat_sys_rt_sigaction
 +175	i386	rt_sigprocmask		sys_rt_sigprocmask		compat_sys_rt_sigprocmask
 +176	i386	rt_sigpending		sys_rt_sigpending		compat_sys_rt_sigpending
 +177	i386	rt_sigtimedwait		sys_rt_sigtimedwait_time32	compat_sys_rt_sigtimedwait_time32
 +178	i386	rt_sigqueueinfo		sys_rt_sigqueueinfo		compat_sys_rt_sigqueueinfo
 +179	i386	rt_sigsuspend		sys_rt_sigsuspend		compat_sys_rt_sigsuspend
 +180	i386	pread64			sys_ia32_pread64
 +181	i386	pwrite64		sys_ia32_pwrite64
 +182	i386	chown			sys_chown16
 +183	i386	getcwd			sys_getcwd
 +184	i386	capget			sys_capget
 +185	i386	capset			sys_capset
 +186	i386	sigaltstack		sys_sigaltstack			compat_sys_sigaltstack
 +187	i386	sendfile		sys_sendfile			compat_sys_sendfile
  188	i386	getpmsg
  189	i386	putpmsg
 -190	i386	vfork			sys_vfork			__ia32_sys_vfork
 -191	i386	ugetrlimit		sys_getrlimit			__ia32_compat_sys_getrlimit
 -192	i386	mmap2			sys_mmap_pgoff			__ia32_sys_mmap_pgoff
 -193	i386	truncate64		sys_truncate64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_truncate64
 -194	i386	ftruncate64		sys_ftruncate64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_ftruncate64
 -195	i386	stat64			sys_stat64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_stat64
 -196	i386	lstat64			sys_lstat64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_lstat64
 -197	i386	fstat64			sys_fstat64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_fstat64
 -198	i386	lchown32		sys_lchown			__ia32_sys_lchown
 -199	i386	getuid32		sys_getuid			__ia32_sys_getuid
 -200	i386	getgid32		sys_getgid			__ia32_sys_getgid
 -201	i386	geteuid32		sys_geteuid			__ia32_sys_geteuid
 -202	i386	getegid32		sys_getegid			__ia32_sys_getegid
 -203	i386	setreuid32		sys_setreuid			__ia32_sys_setreuid
 -204	i386	setregid32		sys_setregid			__ia32_sys_setregid
 -205	i386	getgroups32		sys_getgroups			__ia32_sys_getgroups
 -206	i386	setgroups32		sys_setgroups			__ia32_sys_setgroups
 -207	i386	fchown32		sys_fchown			__ia32_sys_fchown
 -208	i386	setresuid32		sys_setresuid			__ia32_sys_setresuid
 -209	i386	getresuid32		sys_getresuid			__ia32_sys_getresuid
 -210	i386	setresgid32		sys_setresgid			__ia32_sys_setresgid
 -211	i386	getresgid32		sys_getresgid			__ia32_sys_getresgid
 -212	i386	chown32			sys_chown			__ia32_sys_chown
 -213	i386	setuid32		sys_setuid			__ia32_sys_setuid
 -214	i386	setgid32		sys_setgid			__ia32_sys_setgid
 -215	i386	setfsuid32		sys_setfsuid			__ia32_sys_setfsuid
 -216	i386	setfsgid32		sys_setfsgid			__ia32_sys_setfsgid
 -217	i386	pivot_root		sys_pivot_root			__ia32_sys_pivot_root
 -218	i386	mincore			sys_mincore			__ia32_sys_mincore
 -219	i386	madvise			sys_madvise			__ia32_sys_madvise
 -220	i386	getdents64		sys_getdents64			__ia32_sys_getdents64
 -221	i386	fcntl64			sys_fcntl64			__ia32_compat_sys_fcntl64
 +190	i386	vfork			sys_vfork
 +191	i386	ugetrlimit		sys_getrlimit			compat_sys_getrlimit
 +192	i386	mmap2			sys_mmap_pgoff
 +193	i386	truncate64		sys_ia32_truncate64
 +194	i386	ftruncate64		sys_ia32_ftruncate64
 +195	i386	stat64			sys_stat64			compat_sys_ia32_stat64
 +196	i386	lstat64			sys_lstat64			compat_sys_ia32_lstat64
 +197	i386	fstat64			sys_fstat64			compat_sys_ia32_fstat64
 +198	i386	lchown32		sys_lchown
 +199	i386	getuid32		sys_getuid
 +200	i386	getgid32		sys_getgid
 +201	i386	geteuid32		sys_geteuid
 +202	i386	getegid32		sys_getegid
 +203	i386	setreuid32		sys_setreuid
 +204	i386	setregid32		sys_setregid
 +205	i386	getgroups32		sys_getgroups
 +206	i386	setgroups32		sys_setgroups
 +207	i386	fchown32		sys_fchown
 +208	i386	setresuid32		sys_setresuid
 +209	i386	getresuid32		sys_getresuid
 +210	i386	setresgid32		sys_setresgid
 +211	i386	getresgid32		sys_getresgid
 +212	i386	chown32			sys_chown
 +213	i386	setuid32		sys_setuid
 +214	i386	setgid32		sys_setgid
 +215	i386	setfsuid32		sys_setfsuid
 +216	i386	setfsgid32		sys_setfsgid
 +217	i386	pivot_root		sys_pivot_root
 +218	i386	mincore			sys_mincore
 +219	i386	madvise			sys_madvise
 +220	i386	getdents64		sys_getdents64
 +221	i386	fcntl64			sys_fcntl64			compat_sys_fcntl64
  # 222 is unused
  # 223 is unused
 -224	i386	gettid			sys_gettid			__ia32_sys_gettid
 -225	i386	readahead		sys_readahead			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_readahead
 -226	i386	setxattr		sys_setxattr			__ia32_sys_setxattr
 -227	i386	lsetxattr		sys_lsetxattr			__ia32_sys_lsetxattr
 -228	i386	fsetxattr		sys_fsetxattr			__ia32_sys_fsetxattr
 -229	i386	getxattr		sys_getxattr			__ia32_sys_getxattr
 -230	i386	lgetxattr		sys_lgetxattr			__ia32_sys_lgetxattr
 -231	i386	fgetxattr		sys_fgetxattr			__ia32_sys_fgetxattr
 -232	i386	listxattr		sys_listxattr			__ia32_sys_listxattr
 -233	i386	llistxattr		sys_llistxattr			__ia32_sys_llistxattr
 -234	i386	flistxattr		sys_flistxattr			__ia32_sys_flistxattr
 -235	i386	removexattr		sys_removexattr			__ia32_sys_removexattr
 -236	i386	lremovexattr		sys_lremovexattr		__ia32_sys_lremovexattr
 -237	i386	fremovexattr		sys_fremovexattr		__ia32_sys_fremovexattr
 -238	i386	tkill			sys_tkill			__ia32_sys_tkill
 -239	i386	sendfile64		sys_sendfile64			__ia32_sys_sendfile64
 -240	i386	futex			sys_futex_time32		__ia32_sys_futex_time32
 -241	i386	sched_setaffinity	sys_sched_setaffinity		__ia32_compat_sys_sched_setaffinity
 -242	i386	sched_getaffinity	sys_sched_getaffinity		__ia32_compat_sys_sched_getaffinity
 -243	i386	set_thread_area		sys_set_thread_area		__ia32_sys_set_thread_area
 -244	i386	get_thread_area		sys_get_thread_area		__ia32_sys_get_thread_area
 -245	i386	io_setup		sys_io_setup			__ia32_compat_sys_io_setup
 -246	i386	io_destroy		sys_io_destroy			__ia32_sys_io_destroy
 -247	i386	io_getevents		sys_io_getevents_time32		__ia32_sys_io_getevents_time32
 -248	i386	io_submit		sys_io_submit			__ia32_compat_sys_io_submit
 -249	i386	io_cancel		sys_io_cancel			__ia32_sys_io_cancel
 -250	i386	fadvise64		sys_fadvise64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_fadvise64
 +224	i386	gettid			sys_gettid
 +225	i386	readahead		sys_ia32_readahead
 +226	i386	setxattr		sys_setxattr
 +227	i386	lsetxattr		sys_lsetxattr
 +228	i386	fsetxattr		sys_fsetxattr
 +229	i386	getxattr		sys_getxattr
 +230	i386	lgetxattr		sys_lgetxattr
 +231	i386	fgetxattr		sys_fgetxattr
 +232	i386	listxattr		sys_listxattr
 +233	i386	llistxattr		sys_llistxattr
 +234	i386	flistxattr		sys_flistxattr
 +235	i386	removexattr		sys_removexattr
 +236	i386	lremovexattr		sys_lremovexattr
 +237	i386	fremovexattr		sys_fremovexattr
 +238	i386	tkill			sys_tkill
 +239	i386	sendfile64		sys_sendfile64
 +240	i386	futex			sys_futex_time32
 +241	i386	sched_setaffinity	sys_sched_setaffinity		compat_sys_sched_setaffinity
 +242	i386	sched_getaffinity	sys_sched_getaffinity		compat_sys_sched_getaffinity
 +243	i386	set_thread_area		sys_set_thread_area
 +244	i386	get_thread_area		sys_get_thread_area
 +245	i386	io_setup		sys_io_setup			compat_sys_io_setup
 +246	i386	io_destroy		sys_io_destroy
 +247	i386	io_getevents		sys_io_getevents_time32
 +248	i386	io_submit		sys_io_submit			compat_sys_io_submit
 +249	i386	io_cancel		sys_io_cancel
 +250	i386	fadvise64		sys_ia32_fadvise64
  # 251 is available for reuse (was briefly sys_set_zone_reclaim)
 -252	i386	exit_group		sys_exit_group			__ia32_sys_exit_group
 -253	i386	lookup_dcookie		sys_lookup_dcookie		__ia32_compat_sys_lookup_dcookie
 -254	i386	epoll_create		sys_epoll_create		__ia32_sys_epoll_create
 -255	i386	epoll_ctl		sys_epoll_ctl			__ia32_sys_epoll_ctl
 -256	i386	epoll_wait		sys_epoll_wait			__ia32_sys_epoll_wait
 -257	i386	remap_file_pages	sys_remap_file_pages		__ia32_sys_remap_file_pages
 -258	i386	set_tid_address		sys_set_tid_address		__ia32_sys_set_tid_address
 -259	i386	timer_create		sys_timer_create		__ia32_compat_sys_timer_create
 -260	i386	timer_settime		sys_timer_settime32		__ia32_sys_timer_settime32
 -261	i386	timer_gettime		sys_timer_gettime32		__ia32_sys_timer_gettime32
 -262	i386	timer_getoverrun	sys_timer_getoverrun		__ia32_sys_timer_getoverrun
 -263	i386	timer_delete		sys_timer_delete		__ia32_sys_timer_delete
 -264	i386	clock_settime		sys_clock_settime32		__ia32_sys_clock_settime32
 -265	i386	clock_gettime		sys_clock_gettime32		__ia32_sys_clock_gettime32
 -266	i386	clock_getres		sys_clock_getres_time32		__ia32_sys_clock_getres_time32
 -267	i386	clock_nanosleep		sys_clock_nanosleep_time32	__ia32_sys_clock_nanosleep_time32
 -268	i386	statfs64		sys_statfs64			__ia32_compat_sys_statfs64
 -269	i386	fstatfs64		sys_fstatfs64			__ia32_compat_sys_fstatfs64
 -270	i386	tgkill			sys_tgkill			__ia32_sys_tgkill
 -271	i386	utimes			sys_utimes_time32		__ia32_sys_utimes_time32
 -272	i386	fadvise64_64		sys_fadvise64_64		__ia32_compat_sys_x86_fadvise64_64
 +252	i386	exit_group		sys_exit_group
 +253	i386	lookup_dcookie		sys_lookup_dcookie		compat_sys_lookup_dcookie
 +254	i386	epoll_create		sys_epoll_create
 +255	i386	epoll_ctl		sys_epoll_ctl
 +256	i386	epoll_wait		sys_epoll_wait
 +257	i386	remap_file_pages	sys_remap_file_pages
 +258	i386	set_tid_address		sys_set_tid_address
 +259	i386	timer_create		sys_timer_create		compat_sys_timer_create
 +260	i386	timer_settime		sys_timer_settime32
 +261	i386	timer_gettime		sys_timer_gettime32
 +262	i386	timer_getoverrun	sys_timer_getoverrun
 +263	i386	timer_delete		sys_timer_delete
 +264	i386	clock_settime		sys_clock_settime32
 +265	i386	clock_gettime		sys_clock_gettime32
 +266	i386	clock_getres		sys_clock_getres_time32
 +267	i386	clock_nanosleep		sys_clock_nanosleep_time32
 +268	i386	statfs64		sys_statfs64			compat_sys_statfs64
 +269	i386	fstatfs64		sys_fstatfs64			compat_sys_fstatfs64
 +270	i386	tgkill			sys_tgkill
 +271	i386	utimes			sys_utimes_time32
 +272	i386	fadvise64_64		sys_ia32_fadvise64_64
  273	i386	vserver
 -274	i386	mbind			sys_mbind			__ia32_sys_mbind
 -275	i386	get_mempolicy		sys_get_mempolicy		__ia32_compat_sys_get_mempolicy
 -276	i386	set_mempolicy		sys_set_mempolicy		__ia32_sys_set_mempolicy
 -277	i386	mq_open			sys_mq_open			__ia32_compat_sys_mq_open
 -278	i386	mq_unlink		sys_mq_unlink			__ia32_sys_mq_unlink
 -279	i386	mq_timedsend		sys_mq_timedsend_time32		__ia32_sys_mq_timedsend_time32
 -280	i386	mq_timedreceive		sys_mq_timedreceive_time32	__ia32_sys_mq_timedreceive_time32
 -281	i386	mq_notify		sys_mq_notify			__ia32_compat_sys_mq_notify
 -282	i386	mq_getsetattr		sys_mq_getsetattr		__ia32_compat_sys_mq_getsetattr
 -283	i386	kexec_load		sys_kexec_load			__ia32_compat_sys_kexec_load
 -284	i386	waitid			sys_waitid			__ia32_compat_sys_waitid
 +274	i386	mbind			sys_mbind
 +275	i386	get_mempolicy		sys_get_mempolicy		compat_sys_get_mempolicy
 +276	i386	set_mempolicy		sys_set_mempolicy
 +277	i386	mq_open			sys_mq_open			compat_sys_mq_open
 +278	i386	mq_unlink		sys_mq_unlink
 +279	i386	mq_timedsend		sys_mq_timedsend_time32
 +280	i386	mq_timedreceive		sys_mq_timedreceive_time32
 +281	i386	mq_notify		sys_mq_notify			compat_sys_mq_notify
 +282	i386	mq_getsetattr		sys_mq_getsetattr		compat_sys_mq_getsetattr
 +283	i386	kexec_load		sys_kexec_load			compat_sys_kexec_load
 +284	i386	waitid			sys_waitid			compat_sys_waitid
  # 285 sys_setaltroot
 -286	i386	add_key			sys_add_key			__ia32_sys_add_key
 -287	i386	request_key		sys_request_key			__ia32_sys_request_key
 -288	i386	keyctl			sys_keyctl			__ia32_compat_sys_keyctl
 -289	i386	ioprio_set		sys_ioprio_set			__ia32_sys_ioprio_set
 -290	i386	ioprio_get		sys_ioprio_get			__ia32_sys_ioprio_get
 -291	i386	inotify_init		sys_inotify_init		__ia32_sys_inotify_init
 -292	i386	inotify_add_watch	sys_inotify_add_watch		__ia32_sys_inotify_add_watch
 -293	i386	inotify_rm_watch	sys_inotify_rm_watch		__ia32_sys_inotify_rm_watch
 -294	i386	migrate_pages		sys_migrate_pages		__ia32_sys_migrate_pages
 -295	i386	openat			sys_openat			__ia32_compat_sys_openat
 -296	i386	mkdirat			sys_mkdirat			__ia32_sys_mkdirat
 -297	i386	mknodat			sys_mknodat			__ia32_sys_mknodat
 -298	i386	fchownat		sys_fchownat			__ia32_sys_fchownat
 -299	i386	futimesat		sys_futimesat_time32		__ia32_sys_futimesat_time32
 -300	i386	fstatat64		sys_fstatat64			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_fstatat
 -301	i386	unlinkat		sys_unlinkat			__ia32_sys_unlinkat
 -302	i386	renameat		sys_renameat			__ia32_sys_renameat
 -303	i386	linkat			sys_linkat			__ia32_sys_linkat
 -304	i386	symlinkat		sys_symlinkat			__ia32_sys_symlinkat
 -305	i386	readlinkat		sys_readlinkat			__ia32_sys_readlinkat
 -306	i386	fchmodat		sys_fchmodat			__ia32_sys_fchmodat
 -307	i386	faccessat		sys_faccessat			__ia32_sys_faccessat
 -308	i386	pselect6		sys_pselect6_time32		__ia32_compat_sys_pselect6_time32
 -309	i386	ppoll			sys_ppoll_time32		__ia32_compat_sys_ppoll_time32
 -310	i386	unshare			sys_unshare			__ia32_sys_unshare
 -311	i386	set_robust_list		sys_set_robust_list		__ia32_compat_sys_set_robust_list
 -312	i386	get_robust_list		sys_get_robust_list		__ia32_compat_sys_get_robust_list
 -313	i386	splice			sys_splice			__ia32_sys_splice
 -314	i386	sync_file_range		sys_sync_file_range		__ia32_compat_sys_x86_sync_file_range
 -315	i386	tee			sys_tee				__ia32_sys_tee
 -316	i386	vmsplice		sys_vmsplice			__ia32_compat_sys_vmsplice
 -317	i386	move_pages		sys_move_pages			__ia32_compat_sys_move_pages
 -318	i386	getcpu			sys_getcpu			__ia32_sys_getcpu
 -319	i386	epoll_pwait		sys_epoll_pwait			__ia32_sys_epoll_pwait
 -320	i386	utimensat		sys_utimensat_time32		__ia32_sys_utimensat_time32
 -321	i386	signalfd		sys_signalfd			__ia32_compat_sys_signalfd
 -322	i386	timerfd_create		sys_timerfd_create		__ia32_sys_timerfd_create
 -323	i386	eventfd			sys_eventfd			__ia32_sys_eventfd
 -324	i386	fallocate		sys_fallocate			__ia32_compat_sys_x86_fallocate
 -325	i386	timerfd_settime		sys_timerfd_settime32		__ia32_sys_timerfd_settime32
 -326	i386	timerfd_gettime		sys_timerfd_gettime32		__ia32_sys_timerfd_gettime32
 -327	i386	signalfd4		sys_signalfd4			__ia32_compat_sys_signalfd4
 -328	i386	eventfd2		sys_eventfd2			__ia32_sys_eventfd2
 -329	i386	epoll_create1		sys_epoll_create1		__ia32_sys_epoll_create1
 -330	i386	dup3			sys_dup3			__ia32_sys_dup3
 -331	i386	pipe2			sys_pipe2			__ia32_sys_pipe2
 -332	i386	inotify_init1		sys_inotify_init1		__ia32_sys_inotify_init1
 -333	i386	preadv			sys_preadv			__ia32_compat_sys_preadv
 -334	i386	pwritev			sys_pwritev			__ia32_compat_sys_pwritev
 -335	i386	rt_tgsigqueueinfo	sys_rt_tgsigqueueinfo		__ia32_compat_sys_rt_tgsigqueueinfo
 -336	i386	perf_event_open		sys_perf_event_open		__ia32_sys_perf_event_open
 -337	i386	recvmmsg		sys_recvmmsg_time32		__ia32_compat_sys_recvmmsg_time32
 -338	i386	fanotify_init		sys_fanotify_init		__ia32_sys_fanotify_init
 -339	i386	fanotify_mark		sys_fanotify_mark		__ia32_compat_sys_fanotify_mark
 -340	i386	prlimit64		sys_prlimit64			__ia32_sys_prlimit64
 -341	i386	name_to_handle_at	sys_name_to_handle_at		__ia32_sys_name_to_handle_at
 -342	i386	open_by_handle_at	sys_open_by_handle_at		__ia32_compat_sys_open_by_handle_at
 -343	i386	clock_adjtime		sys_clock_adjtime32		__ia32_sys_clock_adjtime32
 -344	i386	syncfs			sys_syncfs			__ia32_sys_syncfs
 -345	i386	sendmmsg		sys_sendmmsg			__ia32_compat_sys_sendmmsg
 -346	i386	setns			sys_setns			__ia32_sys_setns
 -347	i386	process_vm_readv	sys_process_vm_readv		__ia32_compat_sys_process_vm_readv
 -348	i386	process_vm_writev	sys_process_vm_writev		__ia32_compat_sys_process_vm_writev
 -349	i386	kcmp			sys_kcmp			__ia32_sys_kcmp
 -350	i386	finit_module		sys_finit_module		__ia32_sys_finit_module
 -351	i386	sched_setattr		sys_sched_setattr		__ia32_sys_sched_setattr
 -352	i386	sched_getattr		sys_sched_getattr		__ia32_sys_sched_getattr
 -353	i386	renameat2		sys_renameat2			__ia32_sys_renameat2
 -354	i386	seccomp			sys_seccomp			__ia32_sys_seccomp
 -355	i386	getrandom		sys_getrandom			__ia32_sys_getrandom
 -356	i386	memfd_create		sys_memfd_create		__ia32_sys_memfd_create
 -357	i386	bpf			sys_bpf				__ia32_sys_bpf
 -358	i386	execveat		sys_execveat			__ia32_compat_sys_execveat
 -359	i386	socket			sys_socket			__ia32_sys_socket
 -360	i386	socketpair		sys_socketpair			__ia32_sys_socketpair
 -361	i386	bind			sys_bind			__ia32_sys_bind
 -362	i386	connect			sys_connect			__ia32_sys_connect
 -363	i386	listen			sys_listen			__ia32_sys_listen
 -364	i386	accept4			sys_accept4			__ia32_sys_accept4
 -365	i386	getsockopt		sys_getsockopt			__ia32_compat_sys_getsockopt
 -366	i386	setsockopt		sys_setsockopt			__ia32_compat_sys_setsockopt
 -367	i386	getsockname		sys_getsockname			__ia32_sys_getsockname
 -368	i386	getpeername		sys_getpeername			__ia32_sys_getpeername
 -369	i386	sendto			sys_sendto			__ia32_sys_sendto
 -370	i386	sendmsg			sys_sendmsg			__ia32_compat_sys_sendmsg
 -371	i386	recvfrom		sys_recvfrom			__ia32_compat_sys_recvfrom
 -372	i386	recvmsg			sys_recvmsg			__ia32_compat_sys_recvmsg
 -373	i386	shutdown		sys_shutdown			__ia32_sys_shutdown
 -374	i386	userfaultfd		sys_userfaultfd			__ia32_sys_userfaultfd
 -375	i386	membarrier		sys_membarrier			__ia32_sys_membarrier
 -376	i386	mlock2			sys_mlock2			__ia32_sys_mlock2
 -377	i386	copy_file_range		sys_copy_file_range		__ia32_sys_copy_file_range
 -378	i386	preadv2			sys_preadv2			__ia32_compat_sys_preadv2
 -379	i386	pwritev2		sys_pwritev2			__ia32_compat_sys_pwritev2
 -380	i386	pkey_mprotect		sys_pkey_mprotect		__ia32_sys_pkey_mprotect
 -381	i386	pkey_alloc		sys_pkey_alloc			__ia32_sys_pkey_alloc
 -382	i386	pkey_free		sys_pkey_free			__ia32_sys_pkey_free
 -383	i386	statx			sys_statx			__ia32_sys_statx
 -384	i386	arch_prctl		sys_arch_prctl			__ia32_compat_sys_arch_prctl
 -385	i386	io_pgetevents		sys_io_pgetevents_time32	__ia32_compat_sys_io_pgetevents
 -386	i386	rseq			sys_rseq			__ia32_sys_rseq
 -393	i386	semget			sys_semget    			__ia32_sys_semget
 -394	i386	semctl			sys_semctl    			__ia32_compat_sys_semctl
 -395	i386	shmget			sys_shmget    			__ia32_sys_shmget
 -396	i386	shmctl			sys_shmctl    			__ia32_compat_sys_shmctl
 -397	i386	shmat			sys_shmat     			__ia32_compat_sys_shmat
 -398	i386	shmdt			sys_shmdt     			__ia32_sys_shmdt
 -399	i386	msgget			sys_msgget    			__ia32_sys_msgget
 -400	i386	msgsnd			sys_msgsnd    			__ia32_compat_sys_msgsnd
 -401	i386	msgrcv			sys_msgrcv    			__ia32_compat_sys_msgrcv
 -402	i386	msgctl			sys_msgctl    			__ia32_compat_sys_msgctl
 -403	i386	clock_gettime64		sys_clock_gettime		__ia32_sys_clock_gettime
 -404	i386	clock_settime64		sys_clock_settime		__ia32_sys_clock_settime
 -405	i386	clock_adjtime64		sys_clock_adjtime		__ia32_sys_clock_adjtime
 -406	i386	clock_getres_time64	sys_clock_getres		__ia32_sys_clock_getres
 -407	i386	clock_nanosleep_time64	sys_clock_nanosleep		__ia32_sys_clock_nanosleep
 -408	i386	timer_gettime64		sys_timer_gettime		__ia32_sys_timer_gettime
 -409	i386	timer_settime64		sys_timer_settime		__ia32_sys_timer_settime
 -410	i386	timerfd_gettime64	sys_timerfd_gettime		__ia32_sys_timerfd_gettime
 -411	i386	timerfd_settime64	sys_timerfd_settime		__ia32_sys_timerfd_settime
 -412	i386	utimensat_time64	sys_utimensat			__ia32_sys_utimensat
 -413	i386	pselect6_time64		sys_pselect6			__ia32_compat_sys_pselect6_time64
 -414	i386	ppoll_time64		sys_ppoll			__ia32_compat_sys_ppoll_time64
 -416	i386	io_pgetevents_time64	sys_io_pgetevents		__ia32_sys_io_pgetevents
 -417	i386	recvmmsg_time64		sys_recvmmsg			__ia32_compat_sys_recvmmsg_time64
 -418	i386	mq_timedsend_time64	sys_mq_timedsend		__ia32_sys_mq_timedsend
 -419	i386	mq_timedreceive_time64	sys_mq_timedreceive		__ia32_sys_mq_timedreceive
 -420	i386	semtimedop_time64	sys_semtimedop			__ia32_sys_semtimedop
 -421	i386	rt_sigtimedwait_time64	sys_rt_sigtimedwait		__ia32_compat_sys_rt_sigtimedwait_time64
 -422	i386	futex_time64		sys_futex			__ia32_sys_futex
 -423	i386	sched_rr_get_interval_time64	sys_sched_rr_get_interval	__ia32_sys_sched_rr_get_interval
 -424	i386	pidfd_send_signal	sys_pidfd_send_signal		__ia32_sys_pidfd_send_signal
 -425	i386	io_uring_setup		sys_io_uring_setup		__ia32_sys_io_uring_setup
 -426	i386	io_uring_enter		sys_io_uring_enter		__ia32_sys_io_uring_enter
 -427	i386	io_uring_register	sys_io_uring_register		__ia32_sys_io_uring_register
 -428	i386	open_tree		sys_open_tree			__ia32_sys_open_tree
 -429	i386	move_mount		sys_move_mount			__ia32_sys_move_mount
 -430	i386	fsopen			sys_fsopen			__ia32_sys_fsopen
 -431	i386	fsconfig		sys_fsconfig			__ia32_sys_fsconfig
 -432	i386	fsmount			sys_fsmount			__ia32_sys_fsmount
 -433	i386	fspick			sys_fspick			__ia32_sys_fspick
 -434	i386	pidfd_open		sys_pidfd_open			__ia32_sys_pidfd_open
 -435	i386	clone3			sys_clone3			__ia32_sys_clone3
 -437	i386	openat2			sys_openat2			__ia32_sys_openat2
 -438	i386	pidfd_getfd		sys_pidfd_getfd			__ia32_sys_pidfd_getfd
 -439	i386	process_madvise		sys_process_madvise		__ia32_sys_process_madvise
 +286	i386	add_key			sys_add_key
 +287	i386	request_key		sys_request_key
 +288	i386	keyctl			sys_keyctl			compat_sys_keyctl
 +289	i386	ioprio_set		sys_ioprio_set
 +290	i386	ioprio_get		sys_ioprio_get
 +291	i386	inotify_init		sys_inotify_init
 +292	i386	inotify_add_watch	sys_inotify_add_watch
 +293	i386	inotify_rm_watch	sys_inotify_rm_watch
 +294	i386	migrate_pages		sys_migrate_pages
 +295	i386	openat			sys_openat			compat_sys_openat
 +296	i386	mkdirat			sys_mkdirat
 +297	i386	mknodat			sys_mknodat
 +298	i386	fchownat		sys_fchownat
 +299	i386	futimesat		sys_futimesat_time32
 +300	i386	fstatat64		sys_fstatat64			compat_sys_ia32_fstatat64
 +301	i386	unlinkat		sys_unlinkat
 +302	i386	renameat		sys_renameat
 +303	i386	linkat			sys_linkat
 +304	i386	symlinkat		sys_symlinkat
 +305	i386	readlinkat		sys_readlinkat
 +306	i386	fchmodat		sys_fchmodat
 +307	i386	faccessat		sys_faccessat
 +308	i386	pselect6		sys_pselect6_time32		compat_sys_pselect6_time32
 +309	i386	ppoll			sys_ppoll_time32		compat_sys_ppoll_time32
 +310	i386	unshare			sys_unshare
 +311	i386	set_robust_list		sys_set_robust_list		compat_sys_set_robust_list
 +312	i386	get_robust_list		sys_get_robust_list		compat_sys_get_robust_list
 +313	i386	splice			sys_splice
 +314	i386	sync_file_range		sys_ia32_sync_file_range
 +315	i386	tee			sys_tee
 +316	i386	vmsplice		sys_vmsplice			compat_sys_vmsplice
 +317	i386	move_pages		sys_move_pages			compat_sys_move_pages
 +318	i386	getcpu			sys_getcpu
 +319	i386	epoll_pwait		sys_epoll_pwait
 +320	i386	utimensat		sys_utimensat_time32
 +321	i386	signalfd		sys_signalfd			compat_sys_signalfd
 +322	i386	timerfd_create		sys_timerfd_create
 +323	i386	eventfd			sys_eventfd
 +324	i386	fallocate		sys_ia32_fallocate
 +325	i386	timerfd_settime		sys_timerfd_settime32
 +326	i386	timerfd_gettime		sys_timerfd_gettime32
 +327	i386	signalfd4		sys_signalfd4			compat_sys_signalfd4
 +328	i386	eventfd2		sys_eventfd2
 +329	i386	epoll_create1		sys_epoll_create1
 +330	i386	dup3			sys_dup3
 +331	i386	pipe2			sys_pipe2
 +332	i386	inotify_init1		sys_inotify_init1
 +333	i386	preadv			sys_preadv			compat_sys_preadv
 +334	i386	pwritev			sys_pwritev			compat_sys_pwritev
 +335	i386	rt_tgsigqueueinfo	sys_rt_tgsigqueueinfo		compat_sys_rt_tgsigqueueinfo
 +336	i386	perf_event_open		sys_perf_event_open
 +337	i386	recvmmsg		sys_recvmmsg_time32		compat_sys_recvmmsg_time32
 +338	i386	fanotify_init		sys_fanotify_init
 +339	i386	fanotify_mark		sys_fanotify_mark		compat_sys_fanotify_mark
 +340	i386	prlimit64		sys_prlimit64
 +341	i386	name_to_handle_at	sys_name_to_handle_at
 +342	i386	open_by_handle_at	sys_open_by_handle_at		compat_sys_open_by_handle_at
 +343	i386	clock_adjtime		sys_clock_adjtime32
 +344	i386	syncfs			sys_syncfs
 +345	i386	sendmmsg		sys_sendmmsg			compat_sys_sendmmsg
 +346	i386	setns			sys_setns
 +347	i386	process_vm_readv	sys_process_vm_readv		compat_sys_process_vm_readv
 +348	i386	process_vm_writev	sys_process_vm_writev		compat_sys_process_vm_writev
 +349	i386	kcmp			sys_kcmp
 +350	i386	finit_module		sys_finit_module
 +351	i386	sched_setattr		sys_sched_setattr
 +352	i386	sched_getattr		sys_sched_getattr
 +353	i386	renameat2		sys_renameat2
 +354	i386	seccomp			sys_seccomp
 +355	i386	getrandom		sys_getrandom
 +356	i386	memfd_create		sys_memfd_create
 +357	i386	bpf			sys_bpf
 +358	i386	execveat		sys_execveat			compat_sys_execveat
 +359	i386	socket			sys_socket
 +360	i386	socketpair		sys_socketpair
 +361	i386	bind			sys_bind
 +362	i386	connect			sys_connect
 +363	i386	listen			sys_listen
 +364	i386	accept4			sys_accept4
 +365	i386	getsockopt		sys_getsockopt			compat_sys_getsockopt
 +366	i386	setsockopt		sys_setsockopt			compat_sys_setsockopt
 +367	i386	getsockname		sys_getsockname
 +368	i386	getpeername		sys_getpeername
 +369	i386	sendto			sys_sendto
 +370	i386	sendmsg			sys_sendmsg			compat_sys_sendmsg
 +371	i386	recvfrom		sys_recvfrom			compat_sys_recvfrom
 +372	i386	recvmsg			sys_recvmsg			compat_sys_recvmsg
 +373	i386	shutdown		sys_shutdown
 +374	i386	userfaultfd		sys_userfaultfd
 +375	i386	membarrier		sys_membarrier
 +376	i386	mlock2			sys_mlock2
 +377	i386	copy_file_range		sys_copy_file_range
 +378	i386	preadv2			sys_preadv2			compat_sys_preadv2
 +379	i386	pwritev2		sys_pwritev2			compat_sys_pwritev2
 +380	i386	pkey_mprotect		sys_pkey_mprotect
 +381	i386	pkey_alloc		sys_pkey_alloc
 +382	i386	pkey_free		sys_pkey_free
 +383	i386	statx			sys_statx
 +384	i386	arch_prctl		sys_arch_prctl			compat_sys_arch_prctl
 +385	i386	io_pgetevents		sys_io_pgetevents_time32	compat_sys_io_pgetevents
 +386	i386	rseq			sys_rseq
 +393	i386	semget			sys_semget
 +394	i386	semctl			sys_semctl    			compat_sys_semctl
 +395	i386	shmget			sys_shmget
 +396	i386	shmctl			sys_shmctl    			compat_sys_shmctl
 +397	i386	shmat			sys_shmat     			compat_sys_shmat
 +398	i386	shmdt			sys_shmdt
 +399	i386	msgget			sys_msgget
 +400	i386	msgsnd			sys_msgsnd    			compat_sys_msgsnd
 +401	i386	msgrcv			sys_msgrcv    			compat_sys_msgrcv
 +402	i386	msgctl			sys_msgctl    			compat_sys_msgctl
 +403	i386	clock_gettime64		sys_clock_gettime
 +404	i386	clock_settime64		sys_clock_settime
 +405	i386	clock_adjtime64		sys_clock_adjtime
 +406	i386	clock_getres_time64	sys_clock_getres
 +407	i386	clock_nanosleep_time64	sys_clock_nanosleep
 +408	i386	timer_gettime64		sys_timer_gettime
 +409	i386	timer_settime64		sys_timer_settime
 +410	i386	timerfd_gettime64	sys_timerfd_gettime
 +411	i386	timerfd_settime64	sys_timerfd_settime
 +412	i386	utimensat_time64	sys_utimensat
 +413	i386	pselect6_time64		sys_pselect6			compat_sys_pselect6_time64
 +414	i386	ppoll_time64		sys_ppoll			compat_sys_ppoll_time64
 +416	i386	io_pgetevents_time64	sys_io_pgetevents
 +417	i386	recvmmsg_time64		sys_recvmmsg			compat_sys_recvmmsg_time64
 +418	i386	mq_timedsend_time64	sys_mq_timedsend
 +419	i386	mq_timedreceive_time64	sys_mq_timedreceive
 +420	i386	semtimedop_time64	sys_semtimedop
 +421	i386	rt_sigtimedwait_time64	sys_rt_sigtimedwait		compat_sys_rt_sigtimedwait_time64
 +422	i386	futex_time64		sys_futex
 +423	i386	sched_rr_get_interval_time64	sys_sched_rr_get_interval
 +424	i386	pidfd_send_signal	sys_pidfd_send_signal
 +425	i386	io_uring_setup		sys_io_uring_setup
 +426	i386	io_uring_enter		sys_io_uring_enter
 +427	i386	io_uring_register	sys_io_uring_register
 +428	i386	open_tree		sys_open_tree
 +429	i386	move_mount		sys_move_mount
 +430	i386	fsopen			sys_fsopen
 +431	i386	fsconfig		sys_fsconfig
 +432	i386	fsmount			sys_fsmount
 +433	i386	fspick			sys_fspick
 +434	i386	pidfd_open		sys_pidfd_open
 +435	i386	clone3			sys_clone3
 +437	i386	openat2			sys_openat2
 +438	i386	pidfd_getfd		sys_pidfd_getfd
++439	i386	process_madvise		sys_process_madvise
diff --cc arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl
index 37b844f839bc,82d60eb1e00d..000000000000
--- a/arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl
+++ b/arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl
@@@ -194,171 -194,172 +194,172 @@@
  183	common	afs_syscall
  184	common	tuxcall
  185	common	security
 -186	common	gettid			__x64_sys_gettid
 -187	common	readahead		__x64_sys_readahead
 -188	common	setxattr		__x64_sys_setxattr
 -189	common	lsetxattr		__x64_sys_lsetxattr
 -190	common	fsetxattr		__x64_sys_fsetxattr
 -191	common	getxattr		__x64_sys_getxattr
 -192	common	lgetxattr		__x64_sys_lgetxattr
 -193	common	fgetxattr		__x64_sys_fgetxattr
 -194	common	listxattr		__x64_sys_listxattr
 -195	common	llistxattr		__x64_sys_llistxattr
 -196	common	flistxattr		__x64_sys_flistxattr
 -197	common	removexattr		__x64_sys_removexattr
 -198	common	lremovexattr		__x64_sys_lremovexattr
 -199	common	fremovexattr		__x64_sys_fremovexattr
 -200	common	tkill			__x64_sys_tkill
 -201	common	time			__x64_sys_time
 -202	common	futex			__x64_sys_futex
 -203	common	sched_setaffinity	__x64_sys_sched_setaffinity
 -204	common	sched_getaffinity	__x64_sys_sched_getaffinity
 +186	common	gettid			sys_gettid
 +187	common	readahead		sys_readahead
 +188	common	setxattr		sys_setxattr
 +189	common	lsetxattr		sys_lsetxattr
 +190	common	fsetxattr		sys_fsetxattr
 +191	common	getxattr		sys_getxattr
 +192	common	lgetxattr		sys_lgetxattr
 +193	common	fgetxattr		sys_fgetxattr
 +194	common	listxattr		sys_listxattr
 +195	common	llistxattr		sys_llistxattr
 +196	common	flistxattr		sys_flistxattr
 +197	common	removexattr		sys_removexattr
 +198	common	lremovexattr		sys_lremovexattr
 +199	common	fremovexattr		sys_fremovexattr
 +200	common	tkill			sys_tkill
 +201	common	time			sys_time
 +202	common	futex			sys_futex
 +203	common	sched_setaffinity	sys_sched_setaffinity
 +204	common	sched_getaffinity	sys_sched_getaffinity
  205	64	set_thread_area
 -206	64	io_setup		__x64_sys_io_setup
 -207	common	io_destroy		__x64_sys_io_destroy
 -208	common	io_getevents		__x64_sys_io_getevents
 -209	64	io_submit		__x64_sys_io_submit
 -210	common	io_cancel		__x64_sys_io_cancel
 +206	64	io_setup		sys_io_setup
 +207	common	io_destroy		sys_io_destroy
 +208	common	io_getevents		sys_io_getevents
 +209	64	io_submit		sys_io_submit
 +210	common	io_cancel		sys_io_cancel
  211	64	get_thread_area
 -212	common	lookup_dcookie		__x64_sys_lookup_dcookie
 -213	common	epoll_create		__x64_sys_epoll_create
 +212	common	lookup_dcookie		sys_lookup_dcookie
 +213	common	epoll_create		sys_epoll_create
  214	64	epoll_ctl_old
  215	64	epoll_wait_old
 -216	common	remap_file_pages	__x64_sys_remap_file_pages
 -217	common	getdents64		__x64_sys_getdents64
 -218	common	set_tid_address		__x64_sys_set_tid_address
 -219	common	restart_syscall		__x64_sys_restart_syscall
 -220	common	semtimedop		__x64_sys_semtimedop
 -221	common	fadvise64		__x64_sys_fadvise64
 -222	64	timer_create		__x64_sys_timer_create
 -223	common	timer_settime		__x64_sys_timer_settime
 -224	common	timer_gettime		__x64_sys_timer_gettime
 -225	common	timer_getoverrun	__x64_sys_timer_getoverrun
 -226	common	timer_delete		__x64_sys_timer_delete
 -227	common	clock_settime		__x64_sys_clock_settime
 -228	common	clock_gettime		__x64_sys_clock_gettime
 -229	common	clock_getres		__x64_sys_clock_getres
 -230	common	clock_nanosleep		__x64_sys_clock_nanosleep
 -231	common	exit_group		__x64_sys_exit_group
 -232	common	epoll_wait		__x64_sys_epoll_wait
 -233	common	epoll_ctl		__x64_sys_epoll_ctl
 -234	common	tgkill			__x64_sys_tgkill
 -235	common	utimes			__x64_sys_utimes
 +216	common	remap_file_pages	sys_remap_file_pages
 +217	common	getdents64		sys_getdents64
 +218	common	set_tid_address		sys_set_tid_address
 +219	common	restart_syscall		sys_restart_syscall
 +220	common	semtimedop		sys_semtimedop
 +221	common	fadvise64		sys_fadvise64
 +222	64	timer_create		sys_timer_create
 +223	common	timer_settime		sys_timer_settime
 +224	common	timer_gettime		sys_timer_gettime
 +225	common	timer_getoverrun	sys_timer_getoverrun
 +226	common	timer_delete		sys_timer_delete
 +227	common	clock_settime		sys_clock_settime
 +228	common	clock_gettime		sys_clock_gettime
 +229	common	clock_getres		sys_clock_getres
 +230	common	clock_nanosleep		sys_clock_nanosleep
 +231	common	exit_group		sys_exit_group
 +232	common	epoll_wait		sys_epoll_wait
 +233	common	epoll_ctl		sys_epoll_ctl
 +234	common	tgkill			sys_tgkill
 +235	common	utimes			sys_utimes
  236	64	vserver
 -237	common	mbind			__x64_sys_mbind
 -238	common	set_mempolicy		__x64_sys_set_mempolicy
 -239	common	get_mempolicy		__x64_sys_get_mempolicy
 -240	common	mq_open			__x64_sys_mq_open
 -241	common	mq_unlink		__x64_sys_mq_unlink
 -242	common	mq_timedsend		__x64_sys_mq_timedsend
 -243	common	mq_timedreceive		__x64_sys_mq_timedreceive
 -244	64	mq_notify		__x64_sys_mq_notify
 -245	common	mq_getsetattr		__x64_sys_mq_getsetattr
 -246	64	kexec_load		__x64_sys_kexec_load
 -247	64	waitid			__x64_sys_waitid
 -248	common	add_key			__x64_sys_add_key
 -249	common	request_key		__x64_sys_request_key
 -250	common	keyctl			__x64_sys_keyctl
 -251	common	ioprio_set		__x64_sys_ioprio_set
 -252	common	ioprio_get		__x64_sys_ioprio_get
 -253	common	inotify_init		__x64_sys_inotify_init
 -254	common	inotify_add_watch	__x64_sys_inotify_add_watch
 -255	common	inotify_rm_watch	__x64_sys_inotify_rm_watch
 -256	common	migrate_pages		__x64_sys_migrate_pages
 -257	common	openat			__x64_sys_openat
 -258	common	mkdirat			__x64_sys_mkdirat
 -259	common	mknodat			__x64_sys_mknodat
 -260	common	fchownat		__x64_sys_fchownat
 -261	common	futimesat		__x64_sys_futimesat
 -262	common	newfstatat		__x64_sys_newfstatat
 -263	common	unlinkat		__x64_sys_unlinkat
 -264	common	renameat		__x64_sys_renameat
 -265	common	linkat			__x64_sys_linkat
 -266	common	symlinkat		__x64_sys_symlinkat
 -267	common	readlinkat		__x64_sys_readlinkat
 -268	common	fchmodat		__x64_sys_fchmodat
 -269	common	faccessat		__x64_sys_faccessat
 -270	common	pselect6		__x64_sys_pselect6
 -271	common	ppoll			__x64_sys_ppoll
 -272	common	unshare			__x64_sys_unshare
 -273	64	set_robust_list		__x64_sys_set_robust_list
 -274	64	get_robust_list		__x64_sys_get_robust_list
 -275	common	splice			__x64_sys_splice
 -276	common	tee			__x64_sys_tee
 -277	common	sync_file_range		__x64_sys_sync_file_range
 -278	64	vmsplice		__x64_sys_vmsplice
 -279	64	move_pages		__x64_sys_move_pages
 -280	common	utimensat		__x64_sys_utimensat
 -281	common	epoll_pwait		__x64_sys_epoll_pwait
 -282	common	signalfd		__x64_sys_signalfd
 -283	common	timerfd_create		__x64_sys_timerfd_create
 -284	common	eventfd			__x64_sys_eventfd
 -285	common	fallocate		__x64_sys_fallocate
 -286	common	timerfd_settime		__x64_sys_timerfd_settime
 -287	common	timerfd_gettime		__x64_sys_timerfd_gettime
 -288	common	accept4			__x64_sys_accept4
 -289	common	signalfd4		__x64_sys_signalfd4
 -290	common	eventfd2		__x64_sys_eventfd2
 -291	common	epoll_create1		__x64_sys_epoll_create1
 -292	common	dup3			__x64_sys_dup3
 -293	common	pipe2			__x64_sys_pipe2
 -294	common	inotify_init1		__x64_sys_inotify_init1
 -295	64	preadv			__x64_sys_preadv
 -296	64	pwritev			__x64_sys_pwritev
 -297	64	rt_tgsigqueueinfo	__x64_sys_rt_tgsigqueueinfo
 -298	common	perf_event_open		__x64_sys_perf_event_open
 -299	64	recvmmsg		__x64_sys_recvmmsg
 -300	common	fanotify_init		__x64_sys_fanotify_init
 -301	common	fanotify_mark		__x64_sys_fanotify_mark
 -302	common	prlimit64		__x64_sys_prlimit64
 -303	common	name_to_handle_at	__x64_sys_name_to_handle_at
 -304	common	open_by_handle_at	__x64_sys_open_by_handle_at
 -305	common	clock_adjtime		__x64_sys_clock_adjtime
 -306	common	syncfs			__x64_sys_syncfs
 -307	64	sendmmsg		__x64_sys_sendmmsg
 -308	common	setns			__x64_sys_setns
 -309	common	getcpu			__x64_sys_getcpu
 -310	64	process_vm_readv	__x64_sys_process_vm_readv
 -311	64	process_vm_writev	__x64_sys_process_vm_writev
 -312	common	kcmp			__x64_sys_kcmp
 -313	common	finit_module		__x64_sys_finit_module
 -314	common	sched_setattr		__x64_sys_sched_setattr
 -315	common	sched_getattr		__x64_sys_sched_getattr
 -316	common	renameat2		__x64_sys_renameat2
 -317	common	seccomp			__x64_sys_seccomp
 -318	common	getrandom		__x64_sys_getrandom
 -319	common	memfd_create		__x64_sys_memfd_create
 -320	common	kexec_file_load		__x64_sys_kexec_file_load
 -321	common	bpf			__x64_sys_bpf
 -322	64	execveat		__x64_sys_execveat/ptregs
 -323	common	userfaultfd		__x64_sys_userfaultfd
 -324	common	membarrier		__x64_sys_membarrier
 -325	common	mlock2			__x64_sys_mlock2
 -326	common	copy_file_range		__x64_sys_copy_file_range
 -327	64	preadv2			__x64_sys_preadv2
 -328	64	pwritev2		__x64_sys_pwritev2
 -329	common	pkey_mprotect		__x64_sys_pkey_mprotect
 -330	common	pkey_alloc		__x64_sys_pkey_alloc
 -331	common	pkey_free		__x64_sys_pkey_free
 -332	common	statx			__x64_sys_statx
 -333	common	io_pgetevents		__x64_sys_io_pgetevents
 -334	common	rseq			__x64_sys_rseq
 +237	common	mbind			sys_mbind
 +238	common	set_mempolicy		sys_set_mempolicy
 +239	common	get_mempolicy		sys_get_mempolicy
 +240	common	mq_open			sys_mq_open
 +241	common	mq_unlink		sys_mq_unlink
 +242	common	mq_timedsend		sys_mq_timedsend
 +243	common	mq_timedreceive		sys_mq_timedreceive
 +244	64	mq_notify		sys_mq_notify
 +245	common	mq_getsetattr		sys_mq_getsetattr
 +246	64	kexec_load		sys_kexec_load
 +247	64	waitid			sys_waitid
 +248	common	add_key			sys_add_key
 +249	common	request_key		sys_request_key
 +250	common	keyctl			sys_keyctl
 +251	common	ioprio_set		sys_ioprio_set
 +252	common	ioprio_get		sys_ioprio_get
 +253	common	inotify_init		sys_inotify_init
 +254	common	inotify_add_watch	sys_inotify_add_watch
 +255	common	inotify_rm_watch	sys_inotify_rm_watch
 +256	common	migrate_pages		sys_migrate_pages
 +257	common	openat			sys_openat
 +258	common	mkdirat			sys_mkdirat
 +259	common	mknodat			sys_mknodat
 +260	common	fchownat		sys_fchownat
 +261	common	futimesat		sys_futimesat
 +262	common	newfstatat		sys_newfstatat
 +263	common	unlinkat		sys_unlinkat
 +264	common	renameat		sys_renameat
 +265	common	linkat			sys_linkat
 +266	common	symlinkat		sys_symlinkat
 +267	common	readlinkat		sys_readlinkat
 +268	common	fchmodat		sys_fchmodat
 +269	common	faccessat		sys_faccessat
 +270	common	pselect6		sys_pselect6
 +271	common	ppoll			sys_ppoll
 +272	common	unshare			sys_unshare
 +273	64	set_robust_list		sys_set_robust_list
 +274	64	get_robust_list		sys_get_robust_list
 +275	common	splice			sys_splice
 +276	common	tee			sys_tee
 +277	common	sync_file_range		sys_sync_file_range
 +278	64	vmsplice		sys_vmsplice
 +279	64	move_pages		sys_move_pages
 +280	common	utimensat		sys_utimensat
 +281	common	epoll_pwait		sys_epoll_pwait
 +282	common	signalfd		sys_signalfd
 +283	common	timerfd_create		sys_timerfd_create
 +284	common	eventfd			sys_eventfd
 +285	common	fallocate		sys_fallocate
 +286	common	timerfd_settime		sys_timerfd_settime
 +287	common	timerfd_gettime		sys_timerfd_gettime
 +288	common	accept4			sys_accept4
 +289	common	signalfd4		sys_signalfd4
 +290	common	eventfd2		sys_eventfd2
 +291	common	epoll_create1		sys_epoll_create1
 +292	common	dup3			sys_dup3
 +293	common	pipe2			sys_pipe2
 +294	common	inotify_init1		sys_inotify_init1
 +295	64	preadv			sys_preadv
 +296	64	pwritev			sys_pwritev
 +297	64	rt_tgsigqueueinfo	sys_rt_tgsigqueueinfo
 +298	common	perf_event_open		sys_perf_event_open
 +299	64	recvmmsg		sys_recvmmsg
 +300	common	fanotify_init		sys_fanotify_init
 +301	common	fanotify_mark		sys_fanotify_mark
 +302	common	prlimit64		sys_prlimit64
 +303	common	name_to_handle_at	sys_name_to_handle_at
 +304	common	open_by_handle_at	sys_open_by_handle_at
 +305	common	clock_adjtime		sys_clock_adjtime
 +306	common	syncfs			sys_syncfs
 +307	64	sendmmsg		sys_sendmmsg
 +308	common	setns			sys_setns
 +309	common	getcpu			sys_getcpu
 +310	64	process_vm_readv	sys_process_vm_readv
 +311	64	process_vm_writev	sys_process_vm_writev
 +312	common	kcmp			sys_kcmp
 +313	common	finit_module		sys_finit_module
 +314	common	sched_setattr		sys_sched_setattr
 +315	common	sched_getattr		sys_sched_getattr
 +316	common	renameat2		sys_renameat2
 +317	common	seccomp			sys_seccomp
 +318	common	getrandom		sys_getrandom
 +319	common	memfd_create		sys_memfd_create
 +320	common	kexec_file_load		sys_kexec_file_load
 +321	common	bpf			sys_bpf
 +322	64	execveat		sys_execveat
 +323	common	userfaultfd		sys_userfaultfd
 +324	common	membarrier		sys_membarrier
 +325	common	mlock2			sys_mlock2
 +326	common	copy_file_range		sys_copy_file_range
 +327	64	preadv2			sys_preadv2
 +328	64	pwritev2		sys_pwritev2
 +329	common	pkey_mprotect		sys_pkey_mprotect
 +330	common	pkey_alloc		sys_pkey_alloc
 +331	common	pkey_free		sys_pkey_free
 +332	common	statx			sys_statx
 +333	common	io_pgetevents		sys_io_pgetevents
 +334	common	rseq			sys_rseq
  # don't use numbers 387 through 423, add new calls after the last
  # 'common' entry
 -424	common	pidfd_send_signal	__x64_sys_pidfd_send_signal
 -425	common	io_uring_setup		__x64_sys_io_uring_setup
 -426	common	io_uring_enter		__x64_sys_io_uring_enter
 -427	common	io_uring_register	__x64_sys_io_uring_register
 -428	common	open_tree		__x64_sys_open_tree
 -429	common	move_mount		__x64_sys_move_mount
 -430	common	fsopen			__x64_sys_fsopen
 -431	common	fsconfig		__x64_sys_fsconfig
 -432	common	fsmount			__x64_sys_fsmount
 -433	common	fspick			__x64_sys_fspick
 -434	common	pidfd_open		__x64_sys_pidfd_open
 -435	common	clone3			__x64_sys_clone3/ptregs
 -437	common	openat2			__x64_sys_openat2
 -438	common	pidfd_getfd		__x64_sys_pidfd_getfd
 -439	common	process_madvise		__x64_sys_process_madvise
 +424	common	pidfd_send_signal	sys_pidfd_send_signal
 +425	common	io_uring_setup		sys_io_uring_setup
 +426	common	io_uring_enter		sys_io_uring_enter
 +427	common	io_uring_register	sys_io_uring_register
 +428	common	open_tree		sys_open_tree
 +429	common	move_mount		sys_move_mount
 +430	common	fsopen			sys_fsopen
 +431	common	fsconfig		sys_fsconfig
 +432	common	fsmount			sys_fsmount
 +433	common	fspick			sys_fspick
 +434	common	pidfd_open		sys_pidfd_open
 +435	common	clone3			sys_clone3
 +437	common	openat2			sys_openat2
 +438	common	pidfd_getfd		sys_pidfd_getfd
++439	common	process_madvise		sys_process_madvise
  
  #
  # x32-specific system call numbers start at 512 to avoid cache impact