Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tegra tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:27:41 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tegra tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/phy/tegra/Kconfig
  drivers/phy/tegra/xusb.c

between commits:

  5a00c7c7604f ("phy: tegra: xusb: Add usb-role-switch support")
  23babe30fb45 ("phy: tegra: xusb: Add usb-phy support")
  d74ce0954cb2 ("phy: tegra: xusb: Add support to get companion USB 3 port")
  58e7bd08b569 ("phy: tegra: xusb: Add Tegra194 support")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  f67213cee2b3 ("phy: tegra: xusb: Add usb-role-switch support")
  e8f7d2f409a1 ("phy: tegra: xusb: Add usb-phy support")
  5a40fc4b934c ("phy: tegra: xusb: Add support to get companion USB 3 port")
  1ef535c6ba8e ("phy: tegra: xusb: Add Tegra194 support")

from the tegra tree.

These are slightly different patches (the latter has been rebased).
Also there are further commits affecting these files in the tegra tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from the tegra tree) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell