Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vhost tree with the kvm-arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 16:56:14 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vhost tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/kvm/Kconfig

between commit:

  541ad0150ca4 ("arm: Remove 32bit KVM host support")

from the kvm-arm tree and commit:

  ec9d8449a99b ("vhost: refine vhost and vringh kconfig")

from the vhost tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell