Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the spdx tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 11:23:34 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/networking/timestamping/.gitignore

between commit:

  d198b34f3855 (".gitignore: add SPDX License Identifier")

from the spdx tree and commit:

  5ef5c90e3cb3 ("selftests: move timestamping selftests to net folder")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell