Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:55:35 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/exfat/Kconfig

between commit:

  590a95e418d1 ("staging: exfat: remove staging version of exfat filesystem")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1a3c0509ce83 ("staging: exfat: make staging/exfat and fs/exfat mutually exclusive")

from the vfs tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell