Subject: linux-next: build warnings in Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 09:19:16 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next build of Linus' tree (arm multi_v7_defconfig) produced
these warnings:

arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)
arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm2835-rpi.dtsi:18.4-15: Warning (dma_ranges_format): /soc/firmware:dma-ranges: empty "dma-ranges" property but its #address-cells (2) differs from /soc (1)

I have no idea what caused this :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell