Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm-intel tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 11:52:04 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/display/intel_dp_mst.c

between commit:

  743acd115070 ("drm/i915: Get rid of silly void* from MST code")

from the drm-intel tree and commit:

  20c22ad32957 ("drm/dp_mst: Remove drm_dp_mst_has_audio()")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell