Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 13:40:03 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the crypto tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
allyesconfig) failed like this:

drivers/crypto/hisilicon/qm.c: In function 'qm_soft_reset':
drivers/crypto/hisilicon/qm.c:2915:7: error: implicit declaration of function 'acpi_evaluate_integer'; did you mean 'acpi_evaluate_object'? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
 2915 |   s = acpi_evaluate_integer(ACPI_HANDLE(&pdev->dev),
      |       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |       acpi_evaluate_object

Caused by commit

  6c6dd5802c2d ("crypto: hisilicon/qm - add controller reset interface")

I have reverted the following commits for today

f037fc5f93f4 crypto: hisilicon/qm - stop qp by judging sq and cq tail
141876c252a4 crypto: hisilicon/sec2 - add controller reset support for SEC2
1f5c9f34f0cc crypto: hisilicon/hpre - add controller reset support for HPRE
84c9b7802b02 crypto: hisilicon/zip - add controller reset support for zip
6c6dd5802c2d crypto: hisilicon/qm - add controller reset interface

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell