Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with the drm-misc-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 11:52:41 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:he drm-misc tree with the drm-misc-fixes tree

  drivers/gpu/drm/tidss/tidss_encoder.c

between commit:

  9da67433f64e ("drm/tidss: fix crash related to accessing freed memory")

from the drm-misc-fixes tree and commit:

  b28ad7deb2f2 ("drm/tidss: Use simple encoder")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version of this file) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell