Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 16:01:11 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/printk.h

between commit:

  90c165f0de3a ("docs: pr_*() kerneldocs and basic printk docs")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  2023be154f91 ("dynamic_debug: add an option to enable dynamic debug for modules only")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version - though the comment
for pr_debug now probably wants expanding) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell