Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the jc_docs tree with the arm64-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 12:15:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the jc_docs tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/arm64/amu.rst

between commit:

  59bff30ad6ce ("Documentation: arm64: fix amu.rst doc warnings")

from the arm64-fixes tree and commit:

  d91589556b6a ("docs: amu: supress some Sphinx warnings")

from the jc_docs tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version sonce that seems to be a superset
of the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell