Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 12:41:16 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  include/net/mptcp.h

between commit:

  cfde141ea3fa ("mptcp: move option parsing into mptcp_incoming_options()")

from the net tree and commit:

  071c8ed6e88d ("tcp: mptcp: use mptcp receive buffer space to select rcv window")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc include/net/mptcp.h
index 3bce2019e4da,5288fba56e55..000000000000
--- a/include/net/mptcp.h
+++ b/include/net/mptcp.h
@@@ -68,8 -68,13 +68,10 @@@ static inline bool rsk_is_mptcp(const s
  	return tcp_rsk(req)->is_mptcp;
  }
  
+ void mptcp_space(const struct sock *ssk, int *space, int *full_space);
+ 
 -void mptcp_parse_option(const struct sk_buff *skb, const unsigned char *ptr,
 -			int opsize, struct tcp_options_received *opt_rx);
  bool mptcp_syn_options(struct sock *sk, const struct sk_buff *skb,
  		       unsigned int *size, struct mptcp_out_options *opts);
 -void mptcp_rcv_synsent(struct sock *sk);
  bool mptcp_synack_options(const struct request_sock *req, unsigned int *size,
  			  struct mptcp_out_options *opts);
  bool mptcp_established_options(struct sock *sk, struct sk_buff *skb,