Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the amdgpu tree with the pm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 14:34:57 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the amdgpu tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_kms.c

between commit:

  e07515563d01 ("PM: sleep: core: Rename DPM_FLAG_NEVER_SKIP")

from the pm tree and commit:

  500bd19a7e5d ("drm/amdgpu: only set DPM_FLAG_NEVER_SKIP for legacy ATPX BOCO")

from the amdgpu tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_kms.c
index c201bc827389,4e4c9550dcf8..000000000000
--- a/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_kms.c
+++ b/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_kms.c
@@@ -189,10 -188,12 +188,12 @@@ int amdgpu_driver_load_kms(struct drm_d
  		dev_dbg(&dev->pdev->dev, "Error during ACPI methods call\n");
  
  	if (adev->runpm) {
- 		dev_pm_set_driver_flags(dev->dev, DPM_FLAG_NO_DIRECT_COMPLETE);
+ 		/* only need to skip on ATPX */
+ 		if (amdgpu_device_supports_boco(dev) &&
+ 		    !amdgpu_is_atpx_hybrid())
 -			dev_pm_set_driver_flags(dev->dev, DPM_FLAG_NEVER_SKIP);
++			dev_pm_set_driver_flags(dev->dev, DPM_FLAG_NO_DIRECT_COMPLETE);
  		pm_runtime_use_autosuspend(dev->dev);
  		pm_runtime_set_autosuspend_delay(dev->dev, 5000);
- 		pm_runtime_set_active(dev->dev);
  		pm_runtime_allow(dev->dev);
  		pm_runtime_mark_last_busy(dev->dev);
  		pm_runtime_put_autosuspend(dev->dev);