Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the tegra tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 08:51:14 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the tegra tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

ERROR: modpost: "host1x_driver_register_full" [drivers/staging/media/tegra-video/tegra-video.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "host1x_device_exit" [drivers/staging/media/tegra-video/tegra-video.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "host1x_client_unregister" [drivers/staging/media/tegra-video/tegra-video.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "host1x_driver_unregister" [drivers/staging/media/tegra-video/tegra-video.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "host1x_device_init" [drivers/staging/media/tegra-video/tegra-video.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "host1x_syncpt_free" [drivers/staging/media/tegra-video/tegra-video.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "host1x_syncpt_request" [drivers/staging/media/tegra-video/tegra-video.ko] undefined!
ERROR: modpost: "host1x_client_register" [drivers/staging/media/tegra-video/tegra-video.ko] undefined!

Caused by commit

  423d10a99b30 ("media: tegra: Add Tegra210 Video input driver")

I removed CONFIG_COMPILE_TEST for this driver for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell