Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs tree with the mips tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 11:14:34 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/lasat/sysctl.c

between commit:

  10760dde9be3 ("MIPS: Remove support for LASAT")

from the mips tree and commit:

  32927393dc1c ("sysctl: pass kernel pointers to ->proc_handler")

from the vfs tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell