Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the crypto tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 13:23:19 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the crypto tree got conflicts in:

  crypto/lrw.c
  crypto/xts.c

between commit:

  1a263ae60b04 ("gcc-10: avoid shadowing standard library 'free()' in crypto")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  d099ea6e6fde ("crypto - Avoid free() namespace collision")

from the crypto tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the versions from the crypto tree) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell