Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sound-asoc tree with the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 14:49:49 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sound-asoc tree got a conflict in:

  sound/soc/codecs/cros_ec_codec.c

between commit:

  85fc78b80f15 ("ASoC: cros_ec_codec: use crypto_shash_tfm_digest()")

from the crypto tree and commit:

  a1304cba816e ("ASoC: cros_ec_codec: allocate shash_desc dynamically")

from the sound-asoc tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell