Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the notifications tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 18:34:19 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the notifications tree got a conflict in:

  fs/io_uring.c

between commit:

  2fb3e82284fc ("io_uring: punt splice async because of inode mutex")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  317f078cce34 ("pipe: Add general notification queue support")

from the notifications tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code modified by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell