Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the notificiations and fsinfo trees

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 21:47:29 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got conflicts in:

  include/uapi/asm-generic/unistd.h
  arch/xtensa/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_64.tbl
  arch/x86/entry/syscalls/syscall_32.tbl
  arch/sparc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/sh/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/s390/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/powerpc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/parisc/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/mips/kernel/syscalls/syscall_n64.tbl
  arch/mips/kernel/syscalls/syscall_n32.tbl
  arch/microblaze/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/m68k/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/ia64/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl
  arch/arm64/include/asm/unistd32.h
  arch/arm64/include/asm/unistd.h
  arch/arm/tools/syscall.tbl
  arch/alpha/kernel/syscalls/syscall.tbl

between commits:

  42036137fa9b ("watch_queue: Implement mount topology and attribute change notifications")
  9321bb26ce55 ("watch_queue: Add superblock notifications")
  51d01aee410b ("fsinfo: Add fsinfo() syscall to query filesystem information")

from the notifications and fsinfo trees and patch:

  "mm/madvise: introduce process_madvise() syscall: an external memory hinting API"
(and a few followup patches)

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (see the tree) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell