Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mlx5-next tree with the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 12:59:20 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mlx5-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c

between commit:

  2be08c308f10 ("RDMA/mlx5: Delete create QP flags obfuscation")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  14c129e30152 ("{IB/net}/mlx5: Simplify don't trap code")

from the mlx5-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter change included the former) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell