Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the csky tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 20:20:08 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/csky/kernel/dumpstabkc.c

between commit:

  18c07d23da5a ("csky: Fixup calltrace panic")

from the csky tree and patches:

  "csky: add show_stack_loglvl()"
  "kernel: rename show_stack_loglvl() => show_stack()"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (that file was removed by the former commit and show_stack
was moved, so I applied a patch similar to that used for riscv) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell