Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the bpf tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 13:18:53 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/bpf/verifier.c

between commit:

  e92888c72fbd ("bpf: Enforce returning 0 for fentry/fexit progs")

from the bpf tree and commit:

  15d83c4d7cef ("bpf: Allow loading of a bpf_iter program")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell