Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm tree with the rcu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 15:42:40 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/kvm/svm/svm.c

between commit:

  9f24847d8fdb ("kvm/svm: Disable KCSAN for svm_vcpu_run()")

from the rcu tree and commits:

  a9ab13ff6e84 ("KVM: X86: Improve latency for single target IPI fastpath")
  404d5d7bff0d ("KVM: X86: Introduce more exit_fastpath_completion enum values")

from the kvm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell