Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the powerpc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 17:23:16 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c

between commit:

  116ac378bb3f ("powerpc/64s: machine check interrupt update NMI accounting")

from the powerpc tree and commit:

  187416eeb388 ("hardirq/nmi: Allow nested nmi_enter()")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (I used the powerpc tree version for now) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell