Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the f2fs tree with the fscrypt tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 10:30:34 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the f2fs tree got a conflict in:

  fs/f2fs/f2fs.h

between commit:

  ed318a6cc0b6 ("fscrypt: support test_dummy_encryption=v2")

from the fscrypt tree and commit:

  1ae18f71cb52 ("f2fs: fix checkpoint=disable:%u%%")

from the f2fs tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell