Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb-gadget tree with the usb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 17:21:30 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb-gadget tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/usb/cdns3/gadget.c

between commit:

  e9010320f2d9 ("usb: cdns3: gadget: make a bunch of functions static")

from the usb tree and commit:

  e2e77a94078b ("usb: cdns3: mark local functions static")

from the usb-gadget tree.

I fixed it up (the difference was the indentation of contiuation lines -
I juts used the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell