Subject: Re: next/master bisection: baseline.login on panda

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 13:51:23 +0200

Hi Guillaume,

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 10:54:44AM +0100, Guillaume Tucker wrote:
> Please see the bisection report below about a boot failure.
> 
> Reports aren't automatically sent to the public while we're
> trialing new bisection features on kernelci.org but this one
> looks valid.
> 
> Unfortunately there isn't anything in the kernel log, it's
> probably crashing very early on.  The bisection was run on
> omap4-panda, and there seems to be the same issue on
> omap3-beagle-xm as it's also failing to boot.

The issue is likely a deadlock fixed by:

	https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

The patch is already in the iommu-tree and should show up in linux-next
soon.

Regards,

	Joerg