Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the arm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 09:09:41 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the arm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm/boot/compressed/head.S

between commit:

  a94691680bac ("efi/arm: Deal with ADR going out of range in efi_enter_kernel()")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  d0f9ca9be11f ("ARM: decompressor: run decompressor in place if loaded via UEFI")

from the arm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell