Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the usb tree with the devicetree tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 16:22:15 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the usb tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/qcom,dwc3.yaml

between commit:

  3828026c9ec8 ("dt-bindings: usb: qcom,dwc3: Convert USB DWC3 bindings")

from the devicetree tree and commits:

  cd4b54e2ae1f ("dt-bindings: usb: qcom,dwc3: Convert USB DWC3 bindings")

from the usb tree.

I fixed it up (I guessed, taking most changes from the former) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell