Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the irqchip tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 14:42:34 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the irqchip tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/irqchip/Kconfig

between commit:

  d77aeb5d403d ("irqchip: Fix "Loongson HyperTransport Vector support" driver build on all non-MIPS platforms")

from the tip tree and commit:

  4a786cc36028 ("irqchip/loongson-htvec: Don't compile when COMPILE_TEST is selected")

from the irqchip tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell