Subject: Re: linux-sh for-next reactivation

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 15:00:39 +1000

Hi Rich,

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 23:11:39 -0400 Rich Felker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Could you reactivate linux-next pull from my arch/sh for-next branch?
> It's where it was before, at:
> 
>     git://git.libc.org/linux-sh for-next
> 
> and has newly accepted patches ready.

I already have an SH tree from
git://git.sourceforge.jp/gitroot/uclinux-h8/linux.git#sh-next .  Should
I do anything with that one?

It currently contains:

$ git log --oneline origin/master..sh/sh-next 
a193018e5290 (sh/sh-next) sh: add missing EXPORT_SYMBOL() for __delay
1d5fd6c33b04 sh: add missing DECLARE_EXPORT() for __ashiftrt_r4_xx
d70f1e3d5dbd Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into sh-next
baf58858e8b6 sh: prefer __section from compiler_attributes.h
8619b5a9035a sh: Drop -Werror from kernel Makefile
3a3a78124693 sh: kernel: disassemble: Mark expected switch fall-throughs
fb8f77490f55 sh: kernel: hw_breakpoint: Fix missing break in switch statement
cd10afbc932d sh: remove unneeded uapi asm-generic wrappers
cbfc6edb6a4a sh: use __builtin_constant_p() directly instead of IS_IMMEDIATE()

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell