Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 19:30:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/trace/bpf_trace.c

between commit:

  b36e62eb8521 ("bpf: Use strncpy_from_unsafe_strict() in bpf_seq_printf() helper")

from the net-next tree and patch:

  "bpf:bpf_seq_printf(): handle potentially unsafe format string better"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (I just dropped the akpm tree patch (and its fix) for now)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell