Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 17:53:30 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/i915/gem/i915_gem_userptr.c

between commit:

  17839856fd58 ("gup: document and work around "COW can break either way" issue")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  bca3ecd3b92c ("drm/i915: convert get_user_pages() --> pin_user_pages()")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the akpm-current version for now) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell