Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kbuild tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 08:59:37 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kbuild tree got a conflict in:

  arch/mips/lasat/image/Makefile

between commit:

  10760dde9be3 ("MIPS: Remove support for LASAT")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  1312a1e434c1 ("kbuild: add variables for compression tools")

from the kbuild tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell