Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm tree with the sh tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 15:42:21 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sh/include/asm/pgtable_64.h

between commit:

  37744feebc08 ("sh: remove sh5 support")

from the sh tree and patch:

  "sh: drop __pXd_offset() macros that duplicate pXd_index() ones"

from the akpm tree.

I fixed it up (the former deleted the file, so I did that) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell